Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
WOW.

Just seen this thread. What kind of stuff should we donate? Where do we send it? This is awesome!

I've sent a mod to be included in a care package, but what I usually do is just drop an extra $5 or so in the "Troop donation" bucket under the miscellaneous tab at M&P's website. I'm on my phone now and too old to figure out all this newfangled technology or I'd give you a link.

:)

Have three daughters in their twenties, all of whom are married to or dating special ops, air force or royal air force. All of whom were in Iraq up till last year. Sent them all a vaping kit, and boxes upon boxes of fun stuff - with the help of the law firm where I work! You would not believe the thrill these young men (and women) get when they receive a gift box. Thanks Mom and Pop - you, yet again, hit the nail on the head, with your goodwill and efforts!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I know i know I went awol But i have 3 wonderful woman filling bottles for the troops package we have decided to just do 25 bottles of each flavor in the fan favs to send over with a few more kits and tanks and cartos and a Volt that was donated by vavaunt and some and some stuff exceeding donations all donations will be posted as i have promised. I really need to get this out it has taken me to long and frankly i feel bad about it so its time to fix that. I would also like to thank everyone who has helped God Bless you all for doing so. I am sure in some way good things will come your way for caring to do so and having the ability to do so:thumb::w00t:

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
You are very talented Greybush. Nice, sleek design! I have no talent whatsoever in these depts., but can certainly appreciate others ;)

Thank You VaVaunt. This was actually my first atempt at making anything on a Lathe. I have a buddy that runs our machine shop over here and he gave me a wonderful class on it and helped me out when I wasa getting stuck in certain spots. I have some more R&D to do on the design but am very pleased with it. And man does it make the flavors that Mom and Pop have created really POP!!!!!!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi folks i have to tell you what can go wrong sometimes will. I set everything up and took some pic's only to find out the dam card in the camera don't fit in the newer laptops we have so i need to do it again LOL good lord nothing's easy with this computer stuff for me so here is most the goodies going heehee
P1010175.jpg P1010173.jpg :banana::banana::thumbs:
Tami will post the donations as soon as she can folks Thank you all so much for helping we do love doing this:):toast:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I think it is so awesome that M&P does this. I have never served but have the utmost respect for those that do. I'm glad that both M&P and the vapors that love their joose so much have teamed up to help our soldiers this way. May God bless all of our service men and women and deliver them home safely to their friends and family!!

PS: Heya POP, don't send all of the Butterfly Bait though. I have become addicted to it and I dont want to have to join the Army to be able to get my hands on it...lol

Hi folks i have to tell you what can go wrong sometimes will. I set everything up and took some pic's only to find out the dam card in the camera don't fit in the newer laptops we have so i need to do it again LOL good lord nothing's easy with this computer stuff for me so here is most the goodies going heehee
View attachment 91844 View attachment 91845 :banana::banana::thumbs:
Tami will post the donations as soon as she can folks Thank you all so much for helping we do love doing this:):toast:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ok Its time to extend our gratitude to all the soldiers serving. I will start that tread soon it will require no donations but a simple Pic of Patriotism a real one( not off the net) if you vape and you are a member of this forum and have a spouse over seas I will send you something vaping related free of charge and UMM! lol you might surprised with what you get. I got an E-mail from a solider the other day telling me he has been moved and is no longer available at the contact i had well why should that matter why would i think he was safer where he was and am now praying for his safety again. The bottom line is Emotions can take over in a wonderful but fearing and caring way and its nothing compared to what a family member could feel. FOR REAL !!!! Its simply time to admire military family's with the hell they must go thru GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you everyone who donated!!!! Here are the totals of donations for the last package that was sent to the troops! Pop is posting the pics!

Order Amount
4/20/2012 4656 $5.00
3//31/12 3779 $1.00
3/30/2012 3740 $4.00
3/28/2012 3395 $1.00
3/25/2012 3343 $5.00
3/24/2012 3317 $20.00
3/8/2012 2909 $5.00
3/6/2012 2865 $5.00
3/6/2012 2855 $10.00
3/5/2012 2812 $7.00
3/2/2012 2757 $20.00