I just posted this to Reddit, but i thought I'd share it here as well. This is a quick fix for the SMOK Alien reading inaccurate and fluctuating ohms. If this has been posted before, I apologize. While I found many, many posts on numerous forums outlining this problem, I couldn't find a single post anywhere detailing/ outlining an exact possible fix for it and thought I'd share my solution. So here we go: You will need- 1 T6 Torx screwdriver and a little bit of common sense. The problem: Alien mod reading wildly inaccurate ohms with fluctuating amounts no matter what tank/ coil you use. After screwing on a tank or RDA and clicking the fire button, my SMOK mod would proceed to read the wrong ohms on the coil(s) installed. Example: The Alien would read anywhere between .45 to 1.5(!) ohms on a .40 Q2 baby beast coil, and between .24 and 1.8(!!) ohms on a .2 dual coil build in my RDA. No amount of unscrewing and re-screwing the tanks/RDAs on my mod would get coils to read right. (If you're having this problem, you know what a pain it is!) I verified all coils I had this problem with myself on an ohm reader and various other mods to make sure that the Alien was indeed not reading them correctly. And by 'all coils I had this problem with', I actually mean every single coil I tried. It wasn't reading anything correctly. The solution: After unscrewing and removing the four Torx screws on the top of my Alien and removing the top cover, I saw that the 510 pin had come off center of the spring it sits on top of. Because it was off center, the 510 pin was much lower than it should've been and was also leaning at an angle. Reseating the pin onto the middle of the spring and making sure it was level, I screwed the top back on and presto, my Alien was reading accurately! It took all of 5 minutes and is definitely worth a shot if your Alien has the same issues mine had. Detailed procedure: Remove tank and batteries from mod. Remove the four Torx screws from the top of the mod. Gently lift the top cover off of the mod. I say gently because there is a thick black wire attached to the 510 screw threads. Just keep the cover attached to the wire but move it out of the way so you can reach the pin. Gently readjust the 510 pin so it is directly on top of and in the middle of the spring it sits on top of. I say gently because there is a thick white wire attached to the pin. I only had to fiddle with mine for a few seconds to get in into the correct position. There are three clips on the bottom of the pin that catch on the spring when it is placed correctly. Replace the top cover and screw it back on and you're done! This quick fix worked for me, and for those with the same maddening problem I had, I hope it works for you as well! Thank you and enjoy!