The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Quick fix for SMOK Alien ohm inaccuracy

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by lobeezy, Jun 30, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. williemaket

williemaket Full Member

Jan 22, 2018
    this does help with issues. when i took my second alien apart (first one completely bricked up) i noticed too a black substance hardened on to parts of the spring for the 510. i was able to chip them off gently but looked like it may have been some of the black paint from the mod itself. after the cleaning and re seating the mod is working flawlessly. Smok does need to up the QC

2. cicegirl1

cicegirl1 New Member

Jan 27, 2018

3. cicegirl1

cicegirl1 New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Thanks this worked I was driving myself nuts trying to fix it. I love

4. cicegirl1

cicegirl1 New Member

Jan 27, 2018

5. cicegirl1

cicegirl1 New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Thanks i was driving myself nuts trying to fix it. I love smok but their website was worthless and I tried many things i found on line but this did work. A pain in the but but glad it is working. The other problem I have with these is the bottom wears out and doesn't hold the battery's but this is the first time I had this problem thanks again.

6. Teresa Williams

Teresa Williams New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    I

I wish i had read this before i had to throw both of my aliens in the trash!!! Vape store would not stand by the product they sold! Im disabled and the money to pay for them was sacrificial. I take care of my vapes, dont drop or expose to water. I bought a smok priv v8 to replace because it was all i could afford....i have been pretty pleased with it...no settings to worry about!....really pisses me off still about my 2 vapes!!!!

7. amorgan001

amorgan001 New Member

Mar 14, 2018
    This worked! Of course I already ordered a new set up but at least now I can keep this as a back up. Woohoo! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1