Quick Note On Today's Opening ... 3/20/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

posaune

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT - USA
damn, the usb passthrough dissappeared from my cart. Then it said sold out

FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must order fast. Even though you have the item in your cart that doesn't mean it is saved for you. Everything in your cart is up for grabs until you checkout.

Noticed this last time and Steve confirmed this is true. I wish he would change this because this isn't really fair for some people. They should do something like tickermaster does.

I ordered so fast that I didn't notice that they raised the price on the CashJuice.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID

You must order fast. Even though you have the item in your cart that doesn't mean it is saved for you. Everything in your cart is up for grabs until you checkout.

Noticed this last time and Steve confirmed this is true. I wish he would change this because this isn't really fair for some people. They should do something like tickermaster does.

I ordered so fast that I didn't notice that they raised the price on the CashJuice.
I noticed that too during the checkout but figured what the hell. I knew if I went back I would lose it.

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA

Thanks for posting that. I was going to ask that exact question - I'm on dialup and tend to putter so it can affect me. I assume since my order went through that it's okay, or Steve will make it right if it's not.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Quick question since I know people are reading this thread religiously. I ordered two bottles of the Cash ejuice, but forgot a syringe. These come with little dropper tops, right?
Greg go to a feed store and get your syringes. Cheap, only 25 cents. Get a 16-18ga needle. The small needles will not pull the eliquid. Steve charges $2 for his.

Mav

Mar 20, 2009
Missouri
Wow, that was exciting. Just placed my first e-cig order. Can't wait to try this out!
Does this sound like a good first order? It's more than I planned on spending, but I couldn't help myself! I really wanted to also get the Bada-Bing, but felt I had spent enough for now.

I ordered:

Black Pocket ECigarette Mini DSE901 - Blue 1 $49.95 $49.95

Pocket Mini DSE901/RN4075 USB PassThrough Battery 1 $19.99 $19.99

Pocket Mini Battery - Black - Blue 1 $14.99 $14.99

Pocket Mini Atomizer - Black 2 $9.99 $19.98

Cash's Tobacco Special Blend - 50ml - High (24mg) 1 $32.99 $32.99

5ml Injector/Syringe 1 $1.99 $1.99

Pocket Mini Cartridges (Pack of 5) - Marlboro - High (18MG Nicotine Content)
[Strength:High (18MG Nicotine Content)] 2 $4.95 $9.90

Grand Total: $149.79

greg_graffin

Mar 20, 2009
Wow, that was exciting. Just placed my first e-cig order. Can't wait to try this out!
Does this sound like a good first order?
/quote]
That's almost the exact same stuff I ordered except for the Pilot instead of the 901, and since there's no passthrough for my model I got two extra batteries and three extra atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread