Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
hey guys ...

yes, you can pickup your order. You order and pay through paypal like Normal and then you get to meet up with Daniel locally (or me on the rare occasion or if you really want to)! If you paid for shipping yet pickup, a freebie comes with!

as for the other 28 pages in here ... well ... Not sure if anymore q's needed to be answered ? LOL

Have to grab din din for Jo and myself. Be on later!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Din din!?! You can't be finished packing the shipments yet! :p

I got Kaylee on it right now .... her role in PS is to lay on the bed, drool, and bark when she hears a chime for a new email :D Order packing is next up on her training classes ... Can't wait to put her on the rail and get her a packin ... :cool:

Lynda

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
US Left Coast
Sitting at my desk (Job #1 for the day), watching the clock tick, waiting for the PS site to come up. Decide to give hubby a call, ask him what he's planning to order, and maybe we can order together (though I'm planning to order enough menthol goodness to hit the free shipping mark on my own, depending on stock). [I should take a moment here to note that free shipping is kind of an illness for me - if there's any way to get free shipping, I cannot, under any circumstances, pay for shipping.] He says he's not sure yet what he's going to order, and I tell him he'd better figure it out quick before the site comes up. "It's not like getting front row tickets for a concert," he says. But I know better. Only problem is, I'm running out of time. I need to leave Job #1, go home and change, and get to Job #2. So I ask him to please, please, please order my menthol in major quantities, plus a couple atomizers, and head out the door.

I'm home, changed, ready to leave for work, decide to check one more time to see if the site is up. Nope, not yet. Bummer. Grab my purse, my e-cig, my keys, but before I head for the door, I decide to hit refresh one more time. Bingo! My heart starts racing, my fingers quivering, I call hubby to make sure he's in and ordering. I make sure he has my precious menthol in his his cart, hang up the phone and breathe a sigh of relief.

But as I'm heading for the door, I hear his voice in the back of my head. "It's not like getting front row tickets for a concert." I picture him lolly-gagging around, checking out the new juice flavor, maybe trying to decide on a new model e-cig to try out, while those who know better are stealing my beloved menthol right out of his cart! And for the first time in our 15 years together, I don't trust my husband not to let me down (it's the addiction talking, honey - sorry!). So I go in and snag 5 bottles (30ml, 4mg), throw them in my cart and head for checkout. But as I'm trying to check out, the quantity is adjusted down to 4 bottles because they're selling out. CRAP! Now I'm under the $99 mark, so I run in and grab a bottle of Riskee and a bottle of Cola and head for the checkout. And AGAIN the quantity is adjusted down to 3! CRAP! CRAP! I snag a couple atomizers, head for checkout, now down to 2 bottles of menthol goodness! SH*T! I'm not wasting time going in for anything else, ADD ANOTHER ATOMIZER! DAMN! THAT WASN'T ENOUGH! ADD ANOTHER ATOMIZER! OK, I'M OVER $100, CHECK ME OUT!

Whew! So I left for work knowing I had at least 2 bottles of my precious menthol on the way and that I won't be needing atomizers for a while! I haven't had an adrenaline rush like that since the last time I got front row tickets for a concert. :cool:

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I picture him lolly-gagging around, checking out the new juice flavor, maybe trying to decide on a new model e-cig to try out, while those who know better are stealing my beloved menthol right out of his cart!

LOL!!!!!! Lynda, great story but we need to know--did your hubby manage to get you some menthol too, or did he spend too much time browsing?

Lolly-gagging around!?! I'm frantically placing an order while the lights are being turned off and I'm being threatened with spending the weekend locked-in at work...

Hmm... get the order placed and sleep at my desk all weekend, or don't get the order placed and sleep on the couch until the next PureSmoker restock...

Of course I got the order placed and made it out in time... didn't learn until much later that she hadn't trusted me... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread