Quick question about 36mg dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
My M402 doesn't give much vapor, so I've resorted to dripping. Rather than cut in the bottles or fill a cart, if I were to drip 1 drop of 36 and one of PG or VG, what would the mg be? 18 mg?

36 is a tad rich on the nic level. Surprisingly not as bad as I expected though. I get satisfied with a couple hits and can lay down the nicorette lol.

Also, if I ever get this M402 to vape without collapsing my lungs sucking, if I wanted 18mg and say the tiny cart can handle 4 drops before flooding, what would be the ratio.

I'm sorry I totally suck at math.

I'm thinking 1 drop 36, 1 drop 12mg, 1 drop vg or pg zero nic, 1 drop of distilled to thin the vg would be a nice mix.

what would that equal in mg's? Just so I know how many hits I can handle before I have to lay it down :D

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
thx guys. good idea on just cutting the vg with water. I have VG, PG no nic - 36 mg VG and PG and 12 MG PG and VG bottles from Juicy to play with.

I think 24 mg would be about right for me. I just don't want to mix up some home brew bottles and have it too weak. I suppose I can always add a few drops of 36 to tweak it up if that happens.

Appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread