The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Quick tools, carryng case items

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by P3ch3, Apr 30, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    I have my travel / everyday use bag, actually is a bundled bag that came with another kinda vaporizer, so I was wondering if just me carry this much, I do always have spare batteries for the mod using, 1 bottle of juice and also I have in that bag:

1 cotton bag
    a Ziploc with a or 2 coils
    a pair of metallic twinzers,
    1 “T” screwdriver
    1x mini usb cable

So I was wondering what you have around in your bags or cases, I could not be the only paranoid here that always want to have everything under control, also I was wondering to add ceramic tweezers too, lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I carry two devices, now. No tools/extras.
    A squonker with 8ml on an 18650 and a 2ml tank on an 18650.

When I started over 7 years ago, I carried a kit similar to yours with me everywhere. I was afraid that If I didn't have my vape, I might pick up a cigarette.
    Now I know I can make it many many hours without my vape, if forced. Not that I'd be happy about it, but it's nothing like when I first switched.

Never owned ceramic tweezers...but if you think you need them...ya gotta get 'em. :thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    Thanks a lot, i just realized that im paranoid about being ready for ... so thats why i always carry such item list...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    At one time I was a little OCD about carrying more than I need, too.

Nowadays I just carry two complete setups with a couple of spare batteries and e-liquid. I realized I wasn't likely to wrap a new coil or rewick an RDA while out and about. Much simpler for me just to carry a couple of different setups all ready to go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I am never going to be at a place where I’m able to install a coil and cotton, so it would be no help at all to bring it along.

I mean if I were going out of town a week or so, and had s hotel room, then, maybe, I guess.

But any day trip is either going to be shopping or visiting, and I’m not making that mess at anyone else’s house.

I bring two devices, sometimes extra batteries and juice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    well, this thread helped me to find how enthusiast, addict or maybe just a lover of my hobbies, i did always carry my kit, is a single pack, but totally worth! yesterday i was laying around, went to a vapestore, got some coils for a friend, then took advantage of time and place, rebuild my tank and also make some new friends, you know, is about what you share and enjoy,

Regards,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. brad-man

brad-man Senior Member

Mar 22, 2019
    So Florida
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I keep a full coil/wick tool kit in the car and another at work. I don't carry spare batteries anymore. When I am just out in town one setup and juice, at work 2 setups and juice. With kittens in the house it's easier to coil/wick anywhere but home.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. brad-man

brad-man Senior Member

Mar 22, 2019
    So Florida
    I carry batteries on the road individually or two at a time. These holders are for home storage. Except, perhaps for camping...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    i do sometimes use this ones, nbut just in extreme need,
    upload_2019-5-2_9-3-45.png
    i dont like'em just because they dont cover whole battery, im too paranoid about that, lol

well, is ironic, i had in the office all thing you can imagine, for my last vacations cleaned my place, then moved all to home and thats why im using bag or case for daily tools and items,

• Like Like x 1
  11. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My purse is heavy as it is, just carry some wick in it. Stashed tool kits are just easier for me. Scissors, snips, ceramic tweezers, coils, wick, coil rod, hex and flathead; probably not even 20.00 for each kit. Convenience is priceless. Do miss the coily tool when not at home, that thing is a treat.

12. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    well, i like to be prepared for everything, you just dont know when life will provide a dry hit or a cotton damage or any inconvenient, i just did a refil for my travel cotton bag, i use this little cotton bacon bag for cotton, actually refill it from the normal or standard bag

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. brad-man

brad-man Senior Member

Mar 22, 2019
    So Florida

Yup. Those are my on-the-road protection. Unlike condoms, I don't mind that they have holes in 'em...

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Me...out for shopping or a party...two Justfog Minifits…

Visiting out of state relatives or vacations...

Two Justfog Minifits…
    1 extra Minifit Pod...
    Two Zeniths on Sinuous-P80s...
    1 extra Zenith Coil...
    Two USB cords...
    1 bottle of nicotine ejuice...
    1 bottle of WTA ejuice...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    COTN threads bag for me. Great for on the fly wicking.

16. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    they are perfect for quick wicking, the fastest cotton on the wild wild vape, i still prefer cotton bacon.

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.