Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
not only did it work, but I got to keep my day count with the ecf banner =) Does it still count? I find that knowing just how many days is very important to me...

Looks good, kinda odd that the number of smokes avoided is different though?

(all) Thank you ALL for riding with us - this is a big deal - the NT family, the company, the wider community. It's important that we put showcase our individual successes so all the doubters and naysayers can see - #improof #itworksifyouhavepropersupports

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm not sure if this is the only way...but yes can have two of you're a supporting member.

My favorite part of my own banner is not the money (cause that's a lie), the time, or even the life (b/c that never stopped me from smoking anyway).....it's the number of cigarettes. The thought of smoking whatever thousands of cigarettes it shows really turns my stomach. Seeing the math vs 20 a day is great motivation for me to never have one again....b/c it prob wouldn't be just one.

I think you are right about the supporting member piece. I totally encourage a second one if you are allowed!! (CASAA, or another vendor, or?)

Twirl

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Scranton, PA
While my location says Scranton, I spent a decade in Madison while my husband did undergrad and grad at UW. He's from the Menominee Rez. Madison will *always* be Home Sweet Home.

Also, GO PACK GO

20ca60c0-5f36-4c53-99aa-6768f6877353_zpsae644bbe.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
While my location says Scranton, I spent a decade in Madison while my husband did undergrad and grad at UW. He's from the Menominee Rez. Madison will *always* be Home Sweet Home.

Also, GO PACK GO

View attachment 336317

Uh oh - Packer. Sick her fibber. LMAO.

<3 Twirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread