Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
I've been proudly waving my banner for about 6+ months but didn't know there was free stuff in the offering. I'd love the free upgrade...does my belated notification still count?

NT fan for life!

Linda

Send Kent Brooks (the head honcho) a pm. He's a straight up guy and will probably hook you up.

And welcome to the NuThouse! Pull up a chair, kick off your shoes, and stay a spell! Good folks here who are very helpful. :toast:

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It did thanks. I just had to tinker with the banner settings to get it right. Tomorrow will be 3 months off cigarettes.

To my knowledge it should be working, I can't see it using Tapatalk on my tablet. Thanks for the cool looking banner.
You got it, it's working! Congrats on the quit -- almost three months. Way to go. Have you tried Nicoticket juices, yet? If so, do you have a favorite?

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
You got it, it's working! Congrats on the quit -- almost three months. Way to go. Have you tried Nicoticket juices, yet? If so, do you have a favorite?
Thank you. 3 months might not be that long, but after 18 years its a good start. vaping has made it super easy for me.

Unfortunately I haven't but, I'm hearing some really good things about it. I have to travel an hour in any direction for juice from where I live. I am entered in the contest to win some ACB, so fingers crossed

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you. 3 months might not be that long, but after 18 years its a good start. Vaping has made it super easy for me.

Unfortunately I haven't but, I'm hearing some really good things about it. I have to travel an hour in any direction for juice from where I live. I am entered in the contest to win some ACB, so fingers crossed
Three months is a VERY good start, Rowsley. And if you mess up, start again!
We don't have any good B&Ms for juice around me, either. But, I think even if I did, I would still be buying Nicoticket! You have to get some -- tomorrow there will be a Flavor of the Week announcement and 20% off coupon code. If you can, get in on it! Make sure you are signed up for emails and check here in the "Juice Specials" thread.
Good luck in the contest, ACB is my all-time favorite juice ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread