Quitters Never Win: The Nicoticket Success Banner Bribery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
For those of you whose banners are slow to update: Try clicking on "Settings" at the top right corner of any page. Then click on "Edit Signature" in the left column. Once you're on the "Edit Signature" screen refresh the page.

My banner was 4 days behind and it updated the second I hit Refresh using this method. Not something I want to do everyday but at least I know how to make it update.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
For those of you whose banners are slow to update: Try clicking on "Settings" at the top right corner of any page. Then click on "Edit Signature" in the left column. Once you're on the "Edit Signature" screen refresh the page.

My banner was 4 days behind and it updated the second I hit Refresh using this method. Not something I want to do everyday but at least I know how to make it update.

This seems to work on any page. Not just the "Edit Signature" page. I just made a post in another section and afterwards I hit the refresh button. It has only been a little more than an hour ago since I first tried this. My banner went from 17 hours to 18 hours when I hit refresh.

Something about that refresh button.:unsure:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
This seems to work on any page. Not just the "Edit Signature" page. I just made a post in another section and afterwards I hit the refresh button. It has only been a little more than an hour ago since I first tried this. My banner went from 17 hours to 18 hours when I hit refresh.

Something about that refresh button.:unsure:

I just refreshed this page and my banner updated, yay! It was 2 days behind again.

TheUsualSuspect

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Peoria,IL, USA
Randomly found this thread. I haven't tried any Nicoticket liquids yet, but I got the banner!!! I've had my eye on some things, but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet lol.

What type of flavors do you normally vape? I'm betting that there's a NT juice with your name on it.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Proudly sporting my new beautiful Nicoticket Success Banner! Just got my first order in and couldn't believe that nothing had leaked due to the amazing aroma that hit my in the face when I opened my mailbox! none had and I'm loving Grape Ape and Gravity FOOB....waiting for my Strawnilla and Frenilla to steep!! I already had some Frenilla from a classified purchase and fell in love with it! can't wait to try many other Nicoticket juices....already infected and haven't even gotten to The Virus...YET!!

TheUsualSuspect

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Peoria,IL, USA
I've only found one menthol that I like. I haven't tried many juices, but I think I would like a fruity flavor because they tend to mix well with menthol.

Ahhh I started vaping menthol, it was the obvious choice to start with since I smoked menthols for 22 years or so. You can always get some koolada flavoring, which produces the cool feeling, and add that to your fruit. I still keep some menthol around though, just in case, but have moved on to mostly desert and fruit vapes.

spicyhotcoffee

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2014
Mississippi, USA
Ahhh I started vaping menthol, it was the obvious choice to start with since I smoked menthols for 22 years or so. You can always get some koolada flavoring, which produces the cool feeling, and add that to your fruit. I still keep some menthol around though, just in case, but have moved on to mostly desert and fruit vapes.
I finally pulled that trigger and ordered me some Betelgeuse with a sample of Grape Ape. I hope it'll be one of the my new faces. I'll check out the koolada flavor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread