Quote of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
OK, so i'm sitting at the computer and i tried out this new hand sanitizer that is labeled "sugar daddy" i figured that it would smell like vanilla cookies or something so w/out sniffing it i just squirted it into my hands and rubbed it in... a lot came out so i had to rub it into my arms as well... not even 30 seconds later isaac comes in and says something that just about made me piss my pants i was laughing so hard!!! so i have decided to start a quote of the day thread... feel free to add your favorite quotes no matter what they are!!! have fun everyone!!

"you smell like you just gave burt reynolds a hand job!"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
hmmm, now i'm wondering what the sanitizer smelled like ...
]

one of my favorite lines, from the movie 'the end' with burt reynolds/dom deluise, "that man's nuts!! grab em!!"

oh my.. you really don't want to know... i went and washed, and washed and the smell is still there... i think i'm going to have to take a bath in tomato paste...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
OK, so i'm sitting at the computer and i tried out this new hand sanitizer that is labeled "sugar daddy" i figured that it would smell like vanilla cookies or something so w/out sniffing it i just squirted it into my hands and rubbed it in... a lot came out so i had to rub it into my arms as well... not even 30 seconds later isaac comes in and says something that just about made me piss my pants i was laughing so hard!!! so i have decided to start a quote of the day thread... feel free to add your favorite quotes no matter what they are!!! have fun everyone!!

lol that about put me on the floor...:lol::lol::lol:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

muahahahabydarwey.gif

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
me too grimmer, me too!! i laughed sooo freaking hard! even today it keeps popping into my head and i just keep laughing hysterically out loud. everyone at work probably thought i was a little crazy, but oh well it was funny!

lol that is a good way to screw with people though. That or just sit around thinking about something really funny without saying a word and they'll pass by and wonder why the heck you have a big ol grin on your face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread