Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Seems all of Titanium Mods from Ukraine (ala Art of Exhale) other than their genesis types, have an elevated center post for air draw, with m most having an air hole at the bottom or side of the base.

These are my favorite RDA and RDA tanks.
The Gryphon is a killer dripper that holds up to a mil and doesn't leak.
The Achilles has a big juice well and 3 posts.
The Big Ben has a drip mode.
Prometey 2 can be done drip mode but with the filler its the shnitzzz; extends the amount of juice.

I get the best draw and flavor from these bar none, and i think its the design of an elevated air post, coil and wick which allows for lots of juice for the wick to draw from.

if you overfill the air hole will get flooded so you get used to how much to drip... i also tilt when dripping so the juice doesn't go straight to the center air post.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i like my TroyX although the only issue is the small air hole IDs, even with the largest (you get 3 pins) at 1.5mm its a bit tight. Almighty God Duane Green has a review up too... Todd too.
Here's a few more..

Troy X
Troy Midi
Troy Mini

All these are native hybrid connections but they come with a 510 adapter to fit any mod.

by Fakirs Mods

Atomizers & Tanks | Fakirs Mods & Atomizers

endGame

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
WA, USA
www.oughtvape.com
The SCAR also has airflow like this... Pretty restricted airflow tho and no afc (Also I think it's impossible to drill out, could be wrong about that) so I wouldn't recommend it unless you like restricted airflow :p
really? I thought the scar was a cyclone clone -- got any pics?

endGame

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
WA, USA
www.oughtvape.com
i like my TroyX although the only issue is the small air hole IDs, even with the largest (you get 3 pins) at 1.5mm its a bit tight. Almighty God Duane Green has a review up too... Todd too.
Personally, I'm fine with a limited range. I'm a cool jazz 1.3 - 1.8 coil man.
the troy is spheroid-like, I guess ?

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
The Troy X does not taste that great in filler mode. It tastes great in drip mode - However, if juice gets down the airhole it will sit in bottom chamber and leak out the screw of hybrid connection. Hits much better in hybrid connection - dont care at all for 510 connection Finish could be better. Hence I would not recommend that. I'm glad this was a gift and I didnt pay for it

Prometey and Achilles - recommend without hesitation. Easiest of all to setup - excellent flavor and vapor - extremely well made - all titanium. Worth the price - I have 4 Prometeys and 1 Achilles

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Personally, I'm fine with a limited range. I'm a cool jazz 1.3 - 1.8 coil man.
the troy is spheroid-like, I guess ?

Spheroid? not quite... there are some notable differences, and although i don't have my Magma yet, i feel the Troy X is over-designed, and doesn't match up to the Ukraine Ti products. Imo its only in my possession because of the under-coil air and i'd use it, yes, if I didn't have better.
The Achilles Ti is awesome, although not D/T-fill friendly in my experience. It is easy to take to top cap upper section off, look in and refill a good ml and half or close to 2 ml. of juice; its worth it too. It creates great vapor and pretty much unmatchable flavor.

1.3 to 1.8 ohms is perfect for this RDA. I wouldn't recommend going under .5 ohms with it.

Last edited:

flybykite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The SCAR also has airflow like this... Pretty restricted airflow tho and no afc (Also I think it's impossible to drill out, could be wrong about that) so I wouldn't recommend it unless you like restricted airflow :p
I drilled out my scar. Its a much better atty now. It's easy to do. Found a youtube vid on it. Still not as airy as the magma though.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
the Troy is sitting in my drawer for a month now at least.

The Achilles and Prometey2 (which like the Spheroid has a filler material, and can be dripped easily) are still kings.

I've tried to use the Eclipse with dual coils but I just have too much trouble with fitting the dual coils on the pos/neg posts (no wire holes, and the space is limited) so i took one coil off and even with the unused under coil air post - there's 2, it's a cloud monster! (flavor is great too).
Wow.
It can be dripped more easily than the Achilles but doesn't hold near as much juice.

These are all Titanium, well machined, light as a feather and durable. Best atomizers I could have because of the bonus of best flavor imo.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Uke, I agree with everything you say, though I do have Eclipse at moment set up with 2 coils.

I daresay there is massive air for those who like that sort of vaping.

The TroyX fails as a filler atty, but is good in drip only mode after changing parts around.

Achilles and Promeyey 2 rules over alll and are just stellar .

Even the Eclipse is an outstanding small dripper, all three are different in their own way but well worth the price for flavor, build, design and Material Quality

Many other attys now use Bashiks design of the higher centered air posts.

sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I just put some of the "wrong" juice in my Achilles ... actually it wasn't the flavor I have been using in it. It looked like the same bottle ( i do DIY so they all can look alike) LOL.

but wow, it was very good! Mixed with a bit of other flavor I think I've found a new recipe :)

Anyway I was using the Eclipse for that "wrong" flavor, but tasting it in the Achilles made me think Damn, I need another Achilles.

I just don't care for dual coil atomisers anymore.

I have an Origen2, a Magma, Plume V, Tohb, and now the Eclipse, and I never use them much anymore.

Gonna see if i can't move some out and maybe double up on Achilles and Prometey2

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I just put some of the "wrong" juice in my Achilles ... actually it wasn't the flavor I have been using in it. It looked like the same bottle ( i do DIY so they all can look alike) LOL.

but wow, it was very good! Mixed with a bit of other flavor I think I've found a new recipe :)

Anyway I was using the Eclipse for that "wrong" flavor, but tasting it in the Achilles made me think Damn, I need another Achilles.

I just don't care for dual coil atomisers anymore.

I have an Origen2, a Magma, Plume V, Tohb, and now the Eclipse, and I never use them much anymore.

Gonna see if i can't move some out and maybe double up on Achilles and Prometey2

Uke, just use the Eclipse as single coil, though the Achilles is the better dripper for sure.

I left the duals in the Eclipse and just use the one small airhole to vape it that way

Mrbunglez

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Florida
Arras mods Lancia is another one to look out for.
214d030f61bcacf485617860d025b59b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread