Re-launch of .................... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks for all the extra work to clean up the flavors... your site just keeps getting better and better daath.

A couple of thoughts... maybe a moot point since those that use this companies flavors already know... but I use TFA rather than TPA since most of the flavors used for vape from this company are listed as from the TFA division of that company, not the TPA perfume division.

I'd like to consolidate the two, since I believe that the flavors are the same - This is pure speculation though, but I think that TFA Apple is the same as TPA Apple.

The reason I wanted to consolidate them was that you will get a lot more recipes for flavors - Instead of 4 recipes on Apple TFA and 6 on Apple TPA, you get 10 recipes.

Another point that may be a moot one... while we can plug in the final PG/VG percentages we want our liquids to be when entering a recipe, those numbers do not show up on the completed recipes. IE, 70/30, 50/50, etc. Lots of folks prefer to vape a specific percentage of PG/VG same as nicotine.... so maybe another side bar like the nicotine "Strength" would be a nice addition.

I agree, I added the PG/VG ratio now, not just the "Goal" from the recipe, but actual calculated ratio.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Anyone know the file format of the .rec-files of eJuice Me Up? It looks very simple.
I am thinking of adding an importer (and perhaps an exporter) but my windows machine is stored away at the moment, so I'm using a mac (and no Windows VM at hand).

I've used David's calculator for months. You might contact him direct...

Found this about .rec files....
REC File - What is it and how do I open it?

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thank you so much :) I appreciate it!

In the last few days, I haven't done much visible stuff, but made a few tweaks and bug fixes.

I have a lot of stuff I want to implement in the near future, so it should be interesting :)

Right now there are 700+ public recipes, and 7000+ private ones. Both numbers grow fairly fast - though private ones are growing must faster.

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I've been experimenting with making the search a bit better, but to achieve what I want I have to change a lot, so I've put that on hold for now.

I've begun the work on the "find recipes that uses these flavors"-feature :)

Any of you have suggestions for new features? All I deem worth considering will be put on my todo-list :)

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I just had some correspondence with Dave, the author of the excellent eJuice Me Up calculator, about importing and exporting to his format. After I explained my intentions, he kindly provided me with the format. So a big shout-out to Breaktru/Dave :)

I believe that some users prefer his calculator, and some prefer mine - I will be adding import/export of eJMU-files so everyone can use what they prefer.

EDIT: Oh, and please, if any of you do public recipes on .................... that are not designed by you, please put credits in the description - thats only fair :)

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks! I've jotted them down. More suggestions for flavor sellers are welcome!

I've cleaned up Inawera-flavours and a few others, as well as fixing a few bugs :)

So far I've bought all my flavors from RTS Vapes, all TFA, but they sell other brands too.

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Something that would be nice is if the date was updated on a save. I changed a recipe from private to public when I was happy with it and it kept the old date, thus keeping it listed a page or two down. I think it would be more correct if the date was updated on change/save so it's not buried in the list.

That's a nice idea. I like it. Do you suggest updating the date on every save, or just when toggling private?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread