Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFlyingV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Houston TX
Hello all,

I ordered up a BP with all the fixins over the weekend and cant wait to give it a go.I got the black with brass caps and a black tank to match. I'm a little bumed I havent recieved a shipping notice yet, but I guess there a little busy. Anyway, I was feeling a little antsy and thought I would give all you Buzzers a shout.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BlueFlyingV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Houston TX
We just launched a new product and that has us swimming Upstream right now ! we are in catch up mode but will get to Buzz Pro / IPro orders ASAP !

Thanks for the reply. I promise to buy lots more stuff if you hurry!

A little bribery never hurt anybody. :)

Congratz on the new BP, Blue! Check in at the Notcigs forum if you have any questions, or for general kookiness

Kookiness, I love kookiness!

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Damn I just noticed your name and avatar ! LOL , Always liked Flying V's !

OK, now that we're on the subject of music Buzz, is your avatar a promo picture for a band you are, or were in? Just curious, as I used to do sound for bands before getting married. I'm surprised I'm so fond of the weight of the Buzz which is pretty light. I still generally like things that are heavier than they should be, a hangover from my soundman days.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK, now that we're on the subject of music Buzz, is your avatar a promo picture for a band you are, or were in? Just curious, as I used to do sound for bands before getting married. I'm surprised I'm so fond of the weight of the Buzz which is pretty light. I still generally like things that are heavier than they should be, a hangover from my soundman days.

Ya my high school band from a million yrs ago !! LOL , still playing all the time .

http://www.myspace.com/machineband

Current band

BlueFlyingV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Houston TX
Ya my high school band from a million yrs ago !! LOL , still playing all the time .

Machine | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Current band
Ha Ha, very cool! Wish I could say the Korina in my avatar was mine, but it's not. I do have a Jackson and a Mexican strat that I annoy my neighbors with though.

Shipping notice is coming any second now, I can feel it.:headbang:

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Tomorrow Lorrie ( she builds all the products ) is working on BP's and IP's ,. I have a mex strat and this thing ROCKS < I have played Many strat's but I found a JEM I tell ya ,

Free : I have ??? 14+ guitars so no common coatings LOL , But I am always willing to try new stuff out !

K......will send you a pm and ship you out 3 of our polishes with special cloths.....am a drummer myself and know lots of musicians....getting great feedback from guitarists :)

Bugkiller

Oct 16, 2010
Coldspring, TX
Very interested to try the tank that I ordered with it. I'm not sure what I'm doing, though. I ordered the 1.0 tank with a 5pk of 3 ohm Boge cartos. All I've used since the end of 2010 is an eGo with 510 attys that I like to drip. Never tried a carto or a tank before, so I'm interested in finding out how to use the tank and if it will be as flavorful as dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread