Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
you say 510 threaded, but even sub ohm tanks are 510 threaded - it's universal now.. so what your wanting is a MTL tank..

So right now your using the Kanger Pro-tank..

Can you tell us what mod you use? Your not needing Ego threading are you?

If your wanting something with drop-in coils the Zenith or the Zlide (the Zlide now comes with 4ml tanks but you have to pay attention because they used to be 2ml only and many shops are still carrying the 2ml version) is very nice with a wide variety of coils available..

I like the Zenith/Zlide coils myself, perfect for MTL vaping with loads of flavor..

Reactions: sonicbomb

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hmmm... clearomizer s are not my wheelhouse. I’ve seen mention of a disposable tank that might work well if you want to go in that direction. I’m quite fond of the aromamizer plus which goes from 5 to 20 ml. Real fat boy. 30mm diameter. It’s an RDTA though it does have a removable deck, so it is possible to buy several decks, coil them yourself and carry them around for quick replacement. Building is involved though. It’s technically a dual coil DL RDTA. It will single coil MTL just fine with the right build on it though. The airflow is infinitely adjustable.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I have this clearo - etank s2 at DuckDuckGo, that came with an iStick mod I won in a contest here several years ago. The label says it's a sub-ohm tank, but I used (and still have a box or two) of 1.5 ohm coil heads. I haven't used this clearo for quite a while and I don't know if the tank or the coil heads are still available.

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I use 2.4 ohm coils.
    Got to watch voltage with high ohm coils. Found this one out somewhat unpleasantly. Can’t go too high or you start to draw too many watts (or is it volts? I suck at the electrical stuff) VV mods came out after high ohm coils went away. Turns out the two don’t mix all that well.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    You would seem to be the perfect candidate for the OG Nautilus tank:

Aspire Nautilus - Aspire® Official Site

I’d suggest the 1.6 oHm Nautilus BVC coils, run at about 3.2V. That’ll get you 6W.

The 1.6 coils actually run 1.7-8 oHm.

Capacity is 5ml.

This tank is available for around Twenty Bucks, these days.

It’s still a great tank for low watt vaping.

Reactions: sonicbomb

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    You would seem to be the perfect candidate for the OG Nautilus tank:

Aspire Nautilus - Aspire® Official Site

I’d suggest the 1.6 oHm Nautilus BVC coils, run at about 3.2V. That’ll get you 6W.

The 1.6 coils actually run 1.7-8 oHm.

Capacity is 5ml.

This tank is available for around Twenty Bucks, these days.

It’s still a great tank for low watt vaping.
    I remember having problems with it in the long run. Particularly the screws in the top. They wanted to back out and they liked to strip. It had its points though. Used it for a long time. It’s all good till you have to change the gaskets. At that point though use care with the screws and have some loktite

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Or just buy a new one... Honestly, I have Five from the original release, still going strong.

You do not want to drop them, of course.

But that is true of most of the Chinese stuff.
    Hmm... breaking a glass and having to replace it might have been the start of my problems with those things. I had a few. And a bunch of parts for em.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread