Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Anytime my friend! Happy to help :D

Just shot you a PM back, but I think I can save the hassle by just making them 22.5mm to be safe and avoid any complaints that it won't fit.

Now all I have to do is somehow cram a DNA20 circuit board and two extra buttons into a Destroyer frame, wheeeee! (but I think I almost have it solved).

Off I go....

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Kayfun 3.1 all the way, I actually sold most of the genesis I had or barely use the one left since I put my hands on my first Kayfun (exception for the Cobra and DID that sit in my Destroyers, but I would gladly trade the for some more Kayfuns anytime, I can't stand the hassle of the genesis coils building anymore)!) and it seems to be the case for everyone that ever tried one someday, this, for me is the best one you can get today, and it's 22mms OD, 23 with the clear 6ml window (optional), so I guess you should go up to 22.5mms to be able to fit them as the airholes are on the side of the base, not on the top cap. Same for the other popular genesis atomisers I guess, 22 OD, but that may be a bit tight to drill the hole exactly at that exact size. Bigger is better my wife says... :D

Last edited:

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Kayfun 3.1 all the way, I actually sold most of the genesis I had or barely use the one left since I put my hands on my first

Ditto this. I don't have a 3.1, but I have 2 lites, great attys. I still have my trusty Penelope's and one oddy, but the rest of my attys sit untouched or sold.

xdeslitx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Do we still have anyone that pops on the thread now and then that can make avatar/banners ? I really need a new one, been probably 2 years since I last changed?

I wonder if I still have any paint-shop skills, hmm...

pm me...got any thoughts on how you want it to look?

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aloha me 'earties!

Ok, it looks like the design for the Destroyer20 is done, I need to make one now and test fit the parts. So far it's a very small pre-order batch so having a couple prototypes tag along during the build won't make any difference on the delivery schedule.

I shot a E-mail to evolv to see when the DNA20 will be back in stock, those things must sell out fast. I hope there isn't any delay in the building of the batch due to that..... I'm at the mercy of other suppliers at times. I could get a nice discount if I ordered 25 of them, but that kind of cash I don't have on hand, pity.

I do have enough various orders to keep sailing for a couple more months, good enough and it will hopefully give me time to start picking up orders from the new places I'm starting to advertise on. My fault for not being proactive in advertising but I'm getting it fixed as quickly as I can.

I'm still kinda angry at myself for letting things coast for so long, asleep at the wheel while the ship is heading straight for the beach. Doh!

Gonna answer PM's, get back to work and be back later to start the contest. See ya! arrr

Last edited:

crshsnwmn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
N.E. Indiana
The beginning of my RSM fleet DSC04203.jpg DSC04204.jpg

And better pics of the of kick set up DSC04205.jpg DSC04206.jpg

The .005 shim is holding up fine, a very minor sanding of the battery recess got the door fully flush again. Anyone trying a similar setup should keep an eye on the wiring to the atomizer connector or just wait until cappy offers the beefed up cruiser.

I'm in no hurry for my cutlass 20 - waited nearly 2 1/2 months for my dna20 from the other guy. Will give me time to play with my other mods while I wait.:)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Well, looks like the contest is churning away pretty well. Hope everyone had a fine Friday!

Thanks to xdeslitx for the new avatar and banner. I have to start collecting more of them so I can change out once in a while.

Later gater's ... arr

I think the Cappy had a bit to much rum today. It's only Friday now!!

Seriously though happy Friday the 13 all

And thanks for the contest Cappy/

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Hey cap'n!! And all!!! I don't know if this is the right place or not, but I figure it can't be the wrong place since its yours! :)

You're contest thread got me to your website and REALLY peaked my interest in a wood mod. That will have to wait though due to $$ shortage...

Anyway, I really like your work that I see and I've been wanting a couple of small ( 2 mod, 2-3 atty, juice bottle or 2) caddys like your coffee table ones for our nightstands. The only reason I'm posting it in here is in case you've done it for somebody else or if somebody else might like the idea. Anyway, here's my question.

I think it would be really cool to have a caddy like I describe above that is wall mountable. Have you ever done something like this? Would save nightstand space and be an awesome place to put my babies to bed every night (and not knock them over. :)) Or if anybody has one I would love to see a pic

If we should take this offline or I should hit you up at your website, please let me know.

Awesome work from what I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am gonna get me some wood some day and I just may have found the place for it. You seem to have a LOT of happy crew here.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Gitcher coffee cap'n. Wall mounted caddy.... similar in size/slots to desk caddy. Now that you made me think about it (or I didn't have enough coffee yet earlier). with the right size, shape and access to the back. would just need a couple holes, ay?

hmmm.... I'm thinkin more (this could get dangerous!)... I'm thinking even simpler (maybe I could even do it!... nah.) something like the wall mounted toothbrush/cup holders... ?? hmmm...... thinking.......

I'm suprised others haven't thought of this. Or I'm just nuts.... It would be really cool to have it right next to ya in bed, but not take up room on the nightstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread