Status
Not open for further replies.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
NICE! my latest 45 is a Glock 21sf

I have a glock 22? 10mm with the skinnier grips. I never shot it yet. I have a slug gun with a red dot, a ruger 10/22 and a swedish 6mm mauser oh and a 22 magnum mouse gun that tiny revolver. I have a new desire for a nice kahr arms 380 with the lothar walther barrel...

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA

Gooberhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a glock 22? 10mm with the skinnier grips. I never shot it yet. I have a slug gun with a red dot, a ruger 10/22 and a swedish 6mm mauser oh and a 22 magnum mouse gun that tiny revolver. I have a new desire for a nice kahr arms 380 with the lothar walther barrel...

thats what were talking about! You come down here,we can shoot like hell right here on the mountain,we'll get AG too,and tear some stuff up

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

There is this thing you can get for a glock that converts it into a bullpup design assault rifle but it is 800 bucks. It's neat but what the hell do you do with something like that. I would like a nice colt .223 black gun though, fun to shoot.

thats what were talking about! You come down here,we can shoot like hell right here on the mountain,we'll get AG too,and tear some stuff up

Heck yeah...I have a huge stockpile of ammo...I'm ready for some shootin'!!!

I should try making some of those, I can turn them on my lathe and get some Orings.

If you could turn delrin rod...you could make some money making MAP tanks...
The endcaps are turned delrin plugs with o-rings...
The body is polycarbonate tubing...

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I'm going thru an ECF surfing phase. Last week I played Everquest 2 every day for hours and next week who knows what I'll be in the mood to use my time on. Other than helping with a 2nd grade science project that has to be ready by Thursday morning. Trying to find an undisturbed place to grow crystals in a house with 4 cats, 2 puppies and 4 people was more of a project than the actual project :).

Goober, I agree with you about the bear. Next it would have been in your trashcans, garden and if there was no food outside it could easily come into your home. If they get used to food in a certain area you can't make them go away.

My Mother in Law has been feeding the raccoons from the woods behind her house for years, if there's no food in the bowls outside they now tap on her window. Every year they bring the babies to show them where the food is, very cute to watch. Noone in the neighborhood has to worry about their trashcans or birdfeeders since they know there is easy food available in a place where there are no kids or animals for them to hurt or that will hurt them.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA

If you could turn delrin rod...you could make some money making MAP Tanks...

I would feel kind of weird given the map tanks are someone elses design, I can turn cast acrylics> delrin that I know of only comes in black. They are very similar materials.

Gooberhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

If you could turn delrin rod...you could make some money making MAP Tanks...

Im serious about the invite guys when it gets warmer,and with it getting warmer soon,anybody out there profeciant with leather,could start a bussines making custom fit holsters/pouches for the Monkeyboxx and other common mods to be carried on your side like a cell phone,wont have big winter pockets much longer "I hope"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread