REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
6d143a65769228843495893b32c57f38.gif

Sent from fone

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey! Whats going on?.....

LYRICS: Mother, mother There's too many of you crying Brother, brother, brother There's far too many of you dying You know we've got to find a way To bring some lovin' here today - Ya Father, father We don't need to escalate You see, war is not the answer For only love can conquer hate You know we've got to find a way To bring some lovin' here today Picket lines and picket signs Don't punish me with brutality Talk to me, so you can see Oh, what's going on What's going on Ya, what's going on Ah, what's going on In the mean time Right on, baby Right on Right on Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong Oh, but who are they to judge us Simply because our hair is long Oh, you know we've got to find a way To bring some understanding here today Oh Picket lines and picket signs Don't punish me with brutality Talk to me So you can see What's going on Ya, what's going on Tell me what's going on I'll tell you what's going on - Uh Right on baby Right on baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread