REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Where we going with all of this? IDK :confused:

LYRICS: I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid. I blew it all at the penny arcade. A hundred dollars on a kewpie doll. No pretty chick is gonna make me crawl. Get on a TWA to the promised land. Every woman, child and man Gets a Cadillac and a great big diamond ring. Don't you know you're riding with the king? He's on a mission of mercy to the new frontier, He's gonna check us all on out of here. Up to that mansion on a hill Where you can get your prescription filled. Get on a TWA to the promised land. Everybody clap your hands. And don't you just love the way that he sings? Don't you know we're riding with the king? Riding with the king. Don't you know we're riding with the king? A tuxedo and shiny 335. You can see it in his face, the blue never lie. Tonight everybody's getting their angel wings. And don't you know we're riding with the king? I stepped out of Mississippi when I was ten years old With a suit cut sharp as a razor and a heart made of gold. I had a guitar hanging just about waist high And I'm gonna play this thing until the day I die. Don't you know we're riding with the king? Don't you know we're riding with the king? Riding, you're riding with the king. You're riding, you're riding with the king.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
heres anotha! :laugh:

Lyrics: I pulled into Nazareth, was feelin' about half past dead I just need some place where I can lay my head "Hey, mister, can you tell me where a man might find a bed?" He just grinned and shook my hand, "no" was all he said Take a load off, Fanny Take a load for free Take a load off, Fanny And (and) (and) you put the load right on me (You put the load right on me) I picked up my bag, I went lookin' for a place to hide When I saw Carmen and the Devil walkin' side by side I said, "Hey, Carmen, come on let's go downtown" She said, "I gotta go but my friend can stick around" Take a load off, Fanny Take a load for free Take a load off, Fanny And (and) (and) you put the load right on me (You put the load right on me) Go down, Miss Moses, there's nothin' you can say It's just ol' Luke and Luke's waitin' on the Judgment Day "Well, Luke, my friend, what about young Anna Lee?" He said, "Do me a favor, son, won't you stay and keep Anna Lee company?" Take a load off, Fanny Take a load for free Take a load off, Fanny And (and) (and) you put the load right on me (You put the load right on me) Crazy Chester followed me and he caught me in the fog He said, "I will fix your rack if you'll take Jack, my dog" I said, "Wait a minute, Chester, you know I'm a peaceful man" He said, "That's okay, boy, won't you feed him when you can" Yeah, take a load off, Fanny Take a load for free Take a load off, Fanny And (and) (and) you put the load right on me (You put the load right on me) Catch a cannon ball now to take me down the line My bag is sinkin' low and I do believe it's time To get back to Miss Fanny, you know she's the only one Who sent me here with her regards for everyone Take a load off, Fanny Take a load for free Take a load off, Fanny And (and) (and) you put the load right on me (You put the load right on me)

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hi All.
Long time no speak.sorry I left abruptly,family stuff went sideways.glad to see youse guys are still going strong !
Kinda been off the grid had a flip phone for a while. Saving $, no cable,nuthin.Decompressed my DW.
Things are getting better,unless @daleron is still putting up those desserts.:D

Hey! What the heck? You gotta let somebody know Green...you cant just leave like that! It's like this, if you know the answer, good but if not, my crazy mind can dream up anything...i had you abducted by aliens and a few other things by now! :shock: I thought I saw you in NYC though, is that you, the guy in the back of the boat left? :confused:

37422434101564581425389045658179599238955008n-1.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High

They've been wanting to shut down all flavors & vaping in general and advertising as too many kids are doing this and became an epidemic, they say. So now they are all on the band wagon of this and trying to blame it on ecigs in general. If everyone would learn how to blame individuals and or help an individual with a problem, or that makes a problem, instead of everyone having to suffer for some idiots mistakes. We could all make our own choices with out being condemned, as long as we don't harm another. To make your own choice is long forgotten, along with policing ourselves. Too much is left in the hands of these so called law makers and FDA and such, as to control things and whats worse is you're getting all these laws and rules brought to you by ones that maybe haven't really led a life so to speak, and for sure, the ones that are enforcing these things, just go by the book and really haven't led any kind of life at all either. We could all help each other, as individuals and quit blaming each other for our own problems and dont broadcast everything like it's a national emergency or something.
Kids are kids, they're going to do what they're going to do. The law makers got there laws out there, so whats the problem? Education helps, as long as its determined from the right source. So they, lawmakers, FDA etc. need to go after these ones selling illicit drugs, poisons, etc and leave the vape world alone, that has already been proved to be good and by far better than smoking and to allow smokers to quit, it seems to me that there's another reason they are trying so hard to rid the world of vaping and I think it all comes down to one main thing & thats money! They are giving us the business because its the business of politics & BS, along with these so called special interest groups that get things there way and say good bye to the rest and nobody there gives a damn about your health, although they say they do.
Bottom line is I wasted my time writing this and because no one will do anything about these issues and others. It's up to people in general to stop all of this and these things I'm talking about must stop. Are we really this brainwashed in this day and age, to not know right from wrong? Do we just not know the power that we really have to make things right? Or are we just too busy to do any good, or give a damn?

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
They've been wanting to shut down all flavors & vaping in general and advertising as too many kids are doing this and became an epidemic, they say. So now they are all on the band wagon of this and trying to blame it on ecigs in general. If everyone would learn how to blame individuals and or help an individual with a problem, or that makes a problem, instead of everyone having to suffer for some idiots mistakes. We could all make our own choices with out being condemned, as long as we don't harm another. To make your own choice is long forgotten, along with policing ourselves. Too much is left in the hands of these so called law makers and FDA and such, as to control things and whats worse is you're getting all these laws and rules brought to you by ones that maybe haven't really led a life so to speak, and for sure, the ones that are enforcing these things, just go by the book and really haven't led any kind of life at all either. We could all help each other, as individuals and quit blaming each other for our own problems and dont broadcast everything like it's a national emergency or something.
Kids are kids, they're going to do what they're going to do. The law makers got there laws out there, so whats the problem? Education helps, as long as its determined from the right source. So they, lawmakers, FDA etc. need to go after these ones selling illicit drugs, poisons, etc and leave the vape world alone, that has already been proved to be good and by far better than smoking and to allow smokers to quit, it seems to me that there's another reason they are trying so hard to rid the world of vaping and I think it all comes down to one main thing & thats money! They are giving us the business because its the business of politics & BS, along with these so called special interest groups that get things there way and say good bye to the rest and nobody there gives a damn about your health, although they say they do.
Bottom line is I wasted my time writing this and because no one will do anything about these issues and others. It's up to people in general to stop all of this and these things I'm talking about must stop. Are we really this brainwashed in this day and age, to not know right from wrong? Do we just not know the power that we really have to make things right? Or are we just too busy to do any good, or give a damn?
My apologies to you all (yesss..you too Dave ;) , no. Not aliens,nor lockup and definitely not a party boat..lol..Stuff went sideways real quick(another time) and internet wasnt a priority...

Now they banned flavors in NY state..ih8ny should be a shirt......... weed smokin,juul chain smoking kids who dont tell the trut . Panic mongering alarmists..only now is the light creeping into the news feeds. Not mainstream, but peripherally..
They seem to forget that yhey were kids & kids WILL find a way to do stupid ..... Dont get me started..haven't had cancer Stix since 2012. Quit too many times to count b4 then. NEVER stuck. Vape saved me. 0% nic. Same vanilla almond/ c pie(formally known as crack pie)for years. 40w.
I also cant see the reason to vape 200w. Lungs are 98.6. Wth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread