Redd's ~'with a little help from my friends'~vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
10421239_873183899358579_3808774865920958977_n.jpg
:D:D

LOTR pick up lines?! What is this world coming to...

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hello Friends...Just got some vape Mail!

View attachment 388668

Well... I hope you enjoy your vape mail :( I have a 6-pack of juice that I guess is being shipped to where I was on vacation, so i'll have to wait a bit longer for that to make it's way up to me... and I just found out that the box mod I want is going to be at least another 1-2 weeks before Smok starts shipping them to resellers :( I can't stand using this obsolete gear, it's ancient... some of it is a month old ;)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
beautiful!!!! way to go!!
Hello Friends...Just got some Vape Mail!

View attachment 388668

awww so sorry my friend!! i know that sucks!!!
Well... I hope you enjoy your vape mail :( I have a 6-pack of juice that I guess is being shipped to where I was on vacation, so i'll have to wait a bit longer for that to make it's way up to me... and I just found out that the box mod I want is going to be at least another 1-2 weeks before Smok starts shipping them to resellers :( I can't stand using this obsolete gear, it's ancient... some of it is a month old ;)

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
Shamash....ohhh so very cool!!
let me know how you like it!!!!!

I got the ehpro kayfun lite+ v2... and an ipv v2...

It's AMAZING. I can't believe I got my first ecig over 4 years ago and just got my first rebuildable. SO GREAT!!!

Also made a little fasttech order... an RDA and some other things :) So glad to be back in the game :)

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
I got the ehpro kayfun lite+ v2... and an ipv v2...

It's AMAZING. I can't believe I got my first ecig over 4 years ago and just got my first rebuildable. SO GREAT!!!

Also made a little fasttech order... an RDA and some other things :) So glad to be back in the game :)

I'm with ya... the RTAs like Kayfun, Taifun, Rose and even the Genesis style devices really can make a world of difference since you can customize the build so much. Plus, I love that I don't have to worry about keeping heads around. How you liking that box mod itself?

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
I'm with ya... the RTAs like Kayfun, Taifun, Rose and even the Genesis style devices really can make a world of difference since you can customize the build so much. Plus, I love that I don't have to worry about keeping heads around. How you liking that box mod itself?

The box mod is amazing! It feels really great in the hand and has a really nice build, and the touch sensor is very neat :D

I don't think I'll ever get up to 50w, but we'll see when I get the RDA.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
no one that i know of!:D;)

Awww! Thank you Redd :)

Who doesn't love a Hummer ;)

so cool my friend.
have fun tinkeren and keep us informed!!!!! sooo glad to have u back(((hugs))

The box mod is amazing! It feels really great in the hand and has a really nice build, and the touch sensor is very neat :D

I don't think I'll ever get up to 50w, but we'll see when I get the RDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread