Redd's ~'with a little help from my friends'~vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
profilepic88769_14.gif

Hello and welcome to the insomniacs and more thread PART 2 ........*

nat4bar.jpg

eye%2Bmakeup.jpg

Hello friends and welcome.* Part 1 got too large and there fore, a part 2 had to be created. This is a continuation of part 1 which is here-
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...music-more-where-come-whe-you-cant-sleep.html
I left a thank you and good bye post there...
There are so so many sweet and special memories on that first thread...so many special friends..songs, pics quotes, chit chat oh just so so much more, and I hope it continues here...many of the pics have gone poof etc in that first thread so..let me introduce it once again..a bit differently....

WELCOME FRIENDS OLD AND NEW....

I started this thread because I had found SO many friends and others who could not or cannot sleep normally whether it be due to insomnia..odd hours of work ..or any other reason . There are few places to come when you are up at unusual hours here. A place to post music and listen, a place to post pics that make me smile or laugh ...or think..quotes...poems...anything. Wasn't sure then that anyone would come but me...BUT..........
Now it is active all day long as well night on and off and so so so many friends have come through the thread since it began....amazing just amazing*
It started as a place where soft music, pics etc were added to help those who could not sleep..well it's that too, but also chat and well just about every type of song/genre, image, quote, funnies, food, scenery, chit chat rock and oldies and poetry and animals and food and fantasy ..it's magical.and most of all friends being made*and everything they bring...all unique, all special... oh so wonderful*
it's all just so so very special...and I want to take this chance to thank all of those special friends who came to the part 1 thread..oh how I love that thread so* and all of the friends I have made there...I SO hope they all come to this new part 2 thread as well as new friends...thank you all so so very much..I can NEVER truly express how grateful I am for you all * And now to tell you of my 2 very best friends I met there..
Redd [Reddhott] and SD [Superdave] as this is their thread as much as it is mine, as it is yours too friends, but they are hosts when they want to be..{{{love them so}}}.so if you see them pop in and out and answer and thank and offer you help you'll know why..it's amazing how many of my friends welcome others and help out here on their own..goodness you are all so so so very special..{{{love you all so }}} this thread is your thread too..all of you sweet friends..you, we are all what made that thread so special and I know will make this one special too*...and always new coming all the time
how fantastic is that...***WELCOME***
120px-WelcomeGif.gif
new friends so so nice to meet you and I hope to chat with you once I return.....I hope you find something here you enjoy..there will be so very much..thank you all again..love you so* {{{{{hugs}}}} , Pri xoxo
[Those of you who are new, if you hop around the part 1 thread you'll get an idea what is like*] i/we love music...making friends.animals..helping people.... quotes.. great discussions... art ..food...laughter. fun... vaping of course....and so much more.
You may find me and others here at just about any hour. I have chronic insomnia. I may not sleep at all some night/days.
My brain gets a bit foggy at time because of that so I ask in advance that you forgive some mistakes i may make.
Ok so.....You can come and go when you want. Meet others and make new friends or see some old friends too
you can add pics, music, chat or just lurk about and enjoy* There is SO SO very much on the part 1 thread to look through and I hope this part 2 continues
the very same way. ...add music links. chit and chat away. I hope you all find others who come at the same times as you do and have others to keep you company.

So just remember, nothing offensive please. ALL ECF rules must apply. With that in mind. I hope you enjoy this thread. NOTE* .
I agree to disagree and want you ALL to do that too. Mutual respect for each other here as we do all over this incredible place called ECF.
I love it. It means a lot to me.
I have many subs that I follow and have so many wonderful, caring friends here. I want that for you too.
So please agree to disagree and let's all get along without argument. There is never fun in hurting others.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. {{{hugs}}} ~Pri

Well, let me start this new part 2 with a quick post....just a few pics and quotes..just a taste of what you can expect to see here on this thread friends*
.[most of you know I am ill and not posting but had to..so I will be coming around..clicking 'like' and maybe throw in a song or pic or wish or two when I am up to it..had to get this up quickly and goodness knows I am not thinking straight at all so sorry* rushing to make something that makes sense and oh do not feel well at all******* I will delete this part and edit the rest 'what a mess' as soon as I can later xoxoxo]

"Gift Of A Friend"

Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own

You'll change inside
When you realize

The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend
The gift of a friend

Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
There through the highs and the lows
Someone to count on, someone who cares
Beside you wherever you go

You'll change inside
When you realize

The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend

When your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground
You, you feel all alone
When you don't know which way to go
There's no signs leading you home
You're not alone

The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
When you believe in
When you believe in
The gift of a friend

gbdstars7.gif

angel_1_by_tamarawiditz-d4fwycr.png

Life-Doesnt-Have-To-Be-Perfect-Facebook-Cover.png

Sterling-Brunch-sml.jpg

Download-Ocean-Wallpaper.jpg

35007_393123654128855_291971208_n.png

tumblr_kyuexggtZP1qzhzgqo1_500.png

tumblr_kxhi9dM0pb1qa2pp1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_matyu8wy6m1qad2j1o1_500.jpg

reaching-out2.jpg

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you finally allow yourself to trust joy and embrace it,
you will find you dance with everything.
- Emanuel
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Open your arms and welcome the joy of today

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- E E. Cummings
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

Perceive and rejoice that life is abundant, that beauty and goodness
are amply available . . . that your happiness is in your hands.
- Paul Hodges
__________________________________________________ _________________________

To love others makes us happy.

Happiness is a grateful spirit, an optimistic attitude, and a
heart full of love.

The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not
that we seize them, but they seize us.
- Ashley Montagu

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hold a true friend with both your hands. ~Nigerian Proverb

tumblr_mfc83hTAlI1rrckfco4_250.gif

IvanAndreevich+deviantART+Gallery+Incredible+Natur  e+Photography+03+075.jpg

164916_239309119540169_512909119_n.jpg

upatree.jpg

tumblr_mlz7idl2ou1qbz6f6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg8hf4L6Tt1qga4yto1_500.jpg

sJFGx4T.gif

tumblr_m9sp30vTut1qf1nsqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mopp5mlndn1rttgzso1_400.gif

1370645606129961_animate.gif

ma30-21.gif

1367604740135827_animate.gif

tumblr_mleleivEZb1rr74i9o1_250.gif

tumblr_mn2658XHA31rnwwvpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnsqbsJ0Fp1rnqolfo1_400.gif

333.gif

tumblr_static_cat-gifs-shared-by-gplus-jay-puri_72.gif

tumblr_mn2hh9Bo9z1rjcfxro1_250.gif

tumblr_mocj5pEMdh1qdlh1io1_400.gif
tumblr_mhe9ldwON01s00jsao3_250.gif

1371582413161419.jpg

tumblr_molh8cjnrl1ql2603o1_500.jpg

1371573746839964.jpg

1371572121572009.jpg

1371571780542417_animate.gif

66e7e0713edc88ad640e0f5c222d0be0.jpg

dc7a3eec.gif

**Candle lit for those friends with troubles and their loved ones..as well as our service men and women...ever grateful .they are in my/our thoughts and prayers.....hoping too, that we soon hear from old friends we are worried about**RHP and others**
Waving_Flag_on_3D_Pole-160x120.gif

tumblr_static_bth_animated_candle.gif

dc7a3eec.gif

ma34-17.gif

ma10-25.gif

ma9-77.gif

ma15-1.gif

ma25-46.gif

ma3-6.gif

723b974b1684c765fb354cd2bd3c1625.600x400_large.nop  ad

1001493_426479840793236_1517397401_n.png

images

Thank you thank you thank you all so very much for your sweet wishes * thank you for everything...just everything* truly...* goodness you are all just darlings * {{{{hugs}}} to you all ~ xoxooxxoxo See you soon.. and here's to new friends and new memories that will soon be made {{{{{hugs}}}} xoxoxo

Last edited:

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Wow Pri... what an awesome start to Part 2! And it's good to see you post even though you're still ill (I sure do hope you're feeling/getting somewhat better and getting closer to 100% - fingers crossed). It's unfortunate they had to split the threads, but from a tech standpoint I'm fully aware - few forum applications/databases can standup to the number of great pictures and songs the Insomniacs like to post and share :) At least Part 1 will remain for future friends to enjoy. Another day and the sun and warmth are rising on Part 2 now.

20121008-nm-tex-2959.jpg

Reactions: RedhatPat

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
oh Fant** those are simply *precious* just precious oh thank you so* aww I am not feeling well but had to end the last thread and open a new one..please forgive the mess I made...miss you all* and it's so nice to see you Fant..I hope you and yours are well * I hope you had a wonderful holiday { I know you celebrate yours later than we do } {{{{{{hugs}}}} and thank you for the darling kitty videos...oh too much* ..xoxoxoxo

809b1d432deb7e16bed6382b9621ecff-d5h1tdx.jpg

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Hi,Pri (and anyone else who's around at this hour)! :)
All I can offer up right now is an odd little thing . . .
Hope you enjoy it!

I also hope this finds everyone well and happy!

Ha... poor kitty is just asking for silverware and a napkin - where can one get good service these days :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Cactus**** Oh goodness it is SO great to see you sweet friend..wow long time no see* I hope you are doing well* I know you must have stories to tell and I sure hope you'll be 'sharing' them soon* hint* ha..oh love the gorgeous image..oh thank you so and thank you for the wishes too...oh {{{{{{hugs}}}} to you...xooxxoxoxo have to give you some wine and pasta..aww*
so sorry...not feeling well and cannot find anything i want to darn*
5681914434_23b9b55e71_o.gif

basil-bows-cheese-food-healthy-pasta-Favim.com-50740.jpg

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
Oh, wow, Pri, I didn't know you were down (I don't read most of the thread, just look at the pretty pictures and watch a few videos).

My fiance (a nurse) recently wrote some advice to a friend in another forum who was trying to fight off her illness --
"I feel it is best to not fight because your body needs its strength to heal. I believe the body knows better than the brain of how to fight illness. Bundle up well and sleep as much as you can and let natural processes follow their course. Unless you are a man. Then you are being a baby."

All I can offer is something which might make you smile . . .

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Now that's a combination that might induce a bit of sleep... what amazing treats pasta and red wine are :) Thanks Pri you always find the perfect pics for people, but now I'm hungry ;) I wish I could send you some of the amazing weather we're having this year... 58 today and 67 by Thursday, I'd usually complain but given the east coast option this year, I'll take it. Well, I'll share my "adventures" in short time, but for now, I'm just holding steady at home and trying to get back into my old rhythm... cooking, close-to-home outings, dog trips, etc. Good to see you as usual and take care.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh Fant* oh too too cute that is* aww trying to ski down the roof.....and those kitties oh wow..too much Fant...oh thank you* I love it and love your girlfriend's advice too...thank her for me {{{{{{hugs}}}}} and it did make me smile * think it's going to take some time ..have the Dr tomorrow and hope the shots and things he is giving me will help*

Oh Cactus*....oh I love the cold..truly I do...but glad you have nice weather there...and whenever you want to share...take your time....and oh it's great to see you ...I wondered about you for a long long time..SO glad you are back* and yes it's sad for me..so so many memories there....but I am so so happy it is still there...believe me I will go back time and time again...may even bring some old ones over for old time's sake......{{{{hugs}}}}

tumblr_mmhmxmkbcu1s8ejuio1_500.jpg

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
oh goodness* ..oh love them...

first the dogs and the cats...that is amazing** and the cat, oh ha...no surprise there...ha* oh Cactus....love it love it...*{{{{hugs}}}}*

Fant..aww that is so sweet and precious lullaby...oh thank you so and I will try my best. {{{hugs}}}

tumblr_mnesoesMaW1rk1t7po1_500.jpg

dont' mind me I am soooooooooooo slow...finding pics and typing...sorry* not myself* {{{{{hugs}}}}

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh sweet dreams to you Cactus...and you too Fant..was so great to see you both Cactus good luck with your day* ...I am going to try myself as I have the Dr and want to be try to rest and make sure I if I do fall asleep I hear that alarm go off ....and thank you both for coming and for everything...{{{{hugs}}}} to you both* xoxoxoxoxo sleep well~

tumblr_mmvwl8OT8a1rk1t7po1_500.jpg

Well I hope you all have a good nightmorn and I'll be checking back in, but now I must prepare for a new project starting tomorrow (er, today). Good to see you again Pri, and thanks for grins Fant. Until tomorrow then...

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well I best say good night to you all.....I was searching for the thread and realized I hadn't subbed to it..oh goodness * HHIS.*
I better try to rest...SO happy to manage to get this started and hope you see you all soon sweet friends... sweet dreams to you all when you go and sleep well~ biggest {{{{hugs}}}} to you all and have a wonderful day..I hope it's full of joy and smiles....lots of love to you all xoxooxxo
well this one certainly seems to be 'in theme' tonight....aww precious kitties, precious animals....
tumblr_lb2bymHwwX1qa9omh

and oh that looks divine to sleep in...............*
tumblr_luk8383Zmh1qh4933o1_500.jpg

{{{{{{hugs}}}}} all ~ oxoxoxooxxo

{{{{{Redd~ SD}}}}}} extra special love hugs and thanks you to you both* sweetest friends...just love ya* xooxoxoxoxoxooxo

thank-you017.gif

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
~ {{{{hugs}}}} sweet friends* ~ see you soon ~ xoxooxo
Zv5hY.gif

891759a263ea97fdb780b701fae4b615.jpg

{{{Redd~SD}}}} missed you tonight...sorry it took me so long to do this...sort of knocked me out a bit....but I will see you both soon I know* love ya* and thank you so once again for everything you do..xoxoxoxo

Perhaps I should leave a 'good morning' while I am here...not sure when I will be back..Dale I know you are the first one here.....I hope you have a wonderful day*

* I hope you all do *sweet friends * I hope to be back soon and see you all 'live' ....thinking of you..and wishing you well ..lots of love and wishes for a day full of wonder, joy and smiles..I'll be back when I am feeling better..and pop in when I am up to it...lots of love to you all ....many thanks to you all as well..enjoy all...see you as soon as I have a bit more energy..or something...meanwhile I will come and like and if I am up to it post ...will try..wow ..was more tiring that I thought ha goodness* ~{{{{{hugs}}}}
{{{{Redd~SD}}}} love ya*..xoxoxoxoox
tumblr_mtw1l3uICM1sjlux4o1_250.gif

tumblr_m1e2e2gy3J1qhfxd7o1_500_large.jpg

breakfast%2B001.jpg

oops almost forgot the bacon...........*
19-Bacon-Love.jpg

butterflies.gif

DRUIDFollowBliss.jpg

Photoshop-Workbench-384-Photo-Composite-Start-to-Finish-%E2%80%93-Part-1.jpg

nature-quote-by-henry-beecher.jpg

e226852f433cf56666e220f8ece4a36a.jpg

ltsoklc4l94.jpg

though-we-travel-the-world-over-to-find-the-beautiful-we-must-carry-it-with-us-or-we-find-it-not-ralph-waldo-emerson-nature-quote.jpg

Happiness does not consist in things, but in the relish we have of
them.
- Francois duc de la Rochefoucald

Enjoy your day..~ be safe~ be well~{{{{{hugs}}}}} xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread