Redd's ~'with a little help from my friends'~vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
So at first I'm thinking I should try to sleep so... good chill/ambient song:

I walk the maze of moments
But everywhere I turn to
Begins a new beginning
But never finds a finish
I walk to the horizon
And there I find another
It all seems so surprising
And then I find that I know

[Chorus:]
You go there you're gone forever
I go there I'll lose my way
If we stay here we're not together
Anywhere is

The moon upon the ocean
Is swept around in motion
But without ever knowing
The reason for its flowing
In motion on the ocean
The moon still keeps on moving
The waves still keep on waving
And I still keep on going

[Chorus]

I wonder if the stars sign
The life that is to be mine
And would they let their light shine
Enough for me to follow
I look up to the heavens
But night has clouded over
No spark of constellation
No Vela no orion

The shells upon the warm sands
Have taken from their own lands
The echo of their story
But all I hear are low sounds
As pillow words are weaving
And willow waves are leaving
But should I be believing
That I am only dreaming

[Chorus]

To leave the thread of all time
And let it make a dark line
In hopes that I can still find
The way back to the moment
I took the turn and turned to
Begin a new beginning
Still looking for the answer
I cannot find the finish
It's either this or that way
It's one way or the other
It should be one direction
It could be on reflection
The turn I have just taken
The turn that I was making
I might be just beginning
I might be near the end.

Last edited:

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
And then resolved to just listen to unadulterated Rafferty - that's what the doctor ordered:

You know I need your love, you got that hold over me
Long as I got your love, you know that I'll never leave
When I wanted you to share my life, I had no doubt in my mind
And it's been you, woman, right down the line

I know how much I lean on you, only you can see
Changes that I've been through have left their mark on me
You've been as constant as a northern star, the brightest light that shines
It's been you, woman, right down the line

I just wanna say this is my way
Of telling you everything I could never say before
Yeah, this is my way
Of telling you that every day I'm loving you so much more

'Cause you believed in me through my darkest night
Put something better inside of me, you brought me into the light
Threw away all those crazy dreams, I put them all behind
And it was you, woman, right down the line

I just wanna say this is my way
Of telling you everything I could never say before
Yeah, this is my way
Of telling you that every day I'm loving you so much more

If I should doubt myself, if I'm losing ground
I won't turn to someone else, they'd only let me down
When I wanted you to share my life, I had no doubt in my mind
And it's been you, woman, right down the line

Reactions: RedhatPat

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
G'nightmorn Insomniacs...

10cqes1.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
HEARTS.gif

giphy.gif

#1...... A quick post for you all sweet friends * ............
has lyrics*

ma28-39.gif

Hello sweet friends* I wanted to pop in while I felt some energy and thank you all ...........it is so so so wonderful* to see everyone starting to come to the new thread..and even new friends too* how fantastic is that..

120px-WelcomeGif.gif
* WELCOME* to you Ke7* <your new nick name *IF you don't mind that is..let me know ok* oh we love having you and thank you for sharing that song..I can empathize with you on that one too*so nice having you here..please feel at home * hope we see you again soon*

Cactus what images..gorgeous* I know those gardens..that wisteria is amazing **I posted the video and pics once oh I have to search for it now so everyone can enjoy it..just beautiful thank you so and Cactus..LOVE that you are learning SA food oh that is fantastic..I love it* we have a lot we I live and it's just so so tasty....what yummy pics goodness* and love Enya * wow love 'c'mon**made me want to dance..sigh too fatiged but love it*ok I LOVE love Baker St. wow that is just amazing version and wow love JR oh thank you* wow* your mind went in many different ways and I loved them all* ha* thank you so*hope you sleep well Cactus.. {{{{hugs}}} xoxox

Dale* sweet friend* thank you for you sweet wishes each and everyday...how special* that is....and oh thank you for the bio* I loved reading it * and aww so glad you have grand little ones how special is that*....and your precious puppy too..oh so happy for you Dale....and love the lovely posts you make and wishes too and what a great song..I know them but never heard that one wow* oh sweet friend thank you so* {{{{{hugs}}}} to you~ xoxo

Redd.... what beautiful images* and what lovely thoughts in your post* ..thank you so sweetest friend*..I appreciate it ..yes, not up to posting much...just a bit when I can..so glad you understand..and oh Redd..just love the beautiful images and funnies sweet friend just gorgeous as always and funny just love them so*{{{{{hugs}}} xoxoxo ...Redd extra {{{{hugs}}} for you Redd today* ....love ya*

SD you darlin' ...SO great to see you* and thank you for the 'party' ha love it..and the pics and song too...aww*..that was sweet of you..and thank you for the wishes too It's just wonderful to see you here sweet friend *SO happy you made it * not sure what I would do if you and Redd didn't show up**hope things are ok with you and going well* big {{{hugs}}} to you~ love ya*xoxoxo

Hypno....SO great to see you here sweet friend*...thank you for the sweet sentiments and love white bird* aww thank you so* so pretty* and yes I loved those last 5 minutes of that song how did you know wow* and love Chicago too* {{{{{hugs}}} so great seeing you sweet friend *thank you for the songs.. xoxoxoxo

Sun....What a wonderful post* love seeing you sweet friend* thank you so for the lovely angel and sentiments and thoughts for everyone *and I hope you are feeling better Sun* and kitty is doing well ..was SO good to see you here* I hope we see you again very soon..*{{{{hugs}}}} xooxxoxox

OBG..aww you darlin.,...so sweet to ask about me*..and then find the thread and send wishes too oh thank you so..how sweet of you* {{{{{hugs}}}} to you~ I sure hope we see you post more often OBG...xoxoxo

Haze* I see you lurking so nice to see that...hope you pop in whenever you want to Haze..so sweet aww {{{hugs}}} *

Whodat...aww happy for you ...2 days off wow..and oh love love the ice/snow man..wow you made him oh love it ...thank you for sharing..ha.* love his outfit Whodat..you are something else....ha* and your kitties are just darling* be careful in that weather * take care and keep warm..{{{{hugs}}} xoxooxxo

**Mul** Mul oh SO so great to see you Mul* I was worried.* so glad you came and found us and oh I just love the songs .'our house 'what a perfect song* oh thank you so for sharing sweet friend* those are some great ones too*CSN and Y all of them..you have some great taste in music..* ...oh I hope you are doing well*...and your kitties too..* Keeping warm and all* and I hope your weather is not too bad I know you live in a cold area..* Hope we see you again soon* when you 'feel up to it'... So wonderful to see you here sweet Mul* oh it's so wonderful to have our old friends here on the new thread..* Feels like old times so to speak aww* {{{{{hugs}}} to you Mul* xooxoxoxox

Friends..ALL of you in these storms be safe, be careful ok* many are not used to it...I happen to love it ...not many feel as I do though and you do have to dress for it and drive carefully too...truly you do* Poor children stuck in schools over night and all*... Wishing you all bright days ...happy moments...smiles...and I hope every one stays safe and is doing well..have you all in my thoughts as always..especially those friends with troubles of any kind...hoping we hear from RHP and others...and as always our service men and women in my/our thoughts ..ever grateful..{{{{hugs}}}} xoxoxo PS yes I will 'lurk' and like so you know I am thinking of you...still have this awful fatigue and all...getting impatient with it now..Dr keeps saying it takes time....darn*....but will keep liking and then post when I can....love to you all ~me xoxoxoxoox please forgive..would write more but it's sort of hard right now* xoxoxoxoxo

_t-es2.gif

137155460853210.jpg

tumblr_kyiin6FibW1qzx4lxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kysf4y85gl1qzan0uo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mo49qvMFSw1rcopfpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mywk1lO3oU1rsiwo9o1_500.jpg

large.jpg

tumblr_mbngm2B1sQ1qe92l6o1_500.jpg

561940_511089875617473_1141792428_n.png

tumblr_mkuh6vUgdZ1s1uenjo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mkuqkr0gWb1s1uenjo1_500.jpg

more wisteria......
colorful_gardens.jpg

large.gif

large.gif

funny-bird-legs-animation.gif

think these would make some cool looking mods..[without the point of course*]
tumblr_m88hakJPs81qccczoo1_500.jpg

everyone.jpg

1486593_674072842627343_1422769615_n.jpg

The impossible can always be broken down into possibilities. ~Author Unknown

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. ~C.C. Scott

Give goodness to the day and before you know it, the day will be giving goodness to you. ~Terri Guillemets

No road is paved with gold unless you make it your own treasure. ~Alvaro Velasco

Precisely the least, the softest, lightest, a lizard's rustling, a breath, a flash, a moment - a little makes the way of the best happiness. ~Frederich Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

We are the captains of our own ships sailing the sea of life, but in times of a stormy weather, you will discover true friends when they don't hesitate to be a lighthouse. ~Dodinsky,

All those with troubles of any kind in my/our thoughts and prayers..{{RHP}}{{{Lori and hubby}}} hope we hear from you soon * and any one with troubles..as well as our service men and women..ever grateful....{{{{hugs}}}} xoxoxoxo
Ivory-Candles-Animated-candles-8001.gif~c200

tumblr_m6oan8Nr3P1ryty5ko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m56cgudgYt1r74z17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m15uahRl621r2fhzeo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lzb7yfyNjJ1qfpe04o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhzhy2JkwX1rx9o2oo1_400.jpg

well back I go to rest sweet friends..thank you so..thinking of you.will be 'liking' you all..and then posting when I can....biggest {{{{{hugs}}}} to you all ~ lots of love too, Pri xooxxo

magic_morning_by_tytaniafairy.jpg

n9wbh29fn54.gif

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} all ~ see you soon~ xoxoxooxxo PS forgive me if I forgot anyone or anything...have you all in my thoughts sweet friends*

just going to leave a post for Redd....

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
#2-
a post for {{{{Redd}}} [she knows why]of course you can all enjoy it too friends* {{{{hugs}}}*...........has lyrics*...

annie-tomorrow.gif

633-beautiful-sunset.jpg

display_2422928.jpg

large.png

tumblr_mebgsdnKkK1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lze0a8yMEQ1rpow0xo1_500.jpg

smile Redd....* love ya sweetest friend {{{{{hugs}}}}}} xoxoxoxo
some lilacs for you...........

501128171_fd6feddf28.jpg

images

barra34.gif

oopsie* a bit of 'eye candy for you Redd...[ its this thing we do now and then friends* ha* love ya Redd xxoxooxoxo
c0b4d7c73722ba14085197c4d59a7331.jpg

fccab677cde63d6fada29b5474c083c1.jpg

81608a2700e7a1adb16d5f1372ca3ea4.jpg

ok Redd..everyone...take good good care of 'you'.......ok now off to rest..{{{hugs}}}* xoxoxxoxo

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
24616.gif

A quick PS-

Hoping ALL of my friends from across ECF land are doing well..have them all in my thoughts, GV and Wolf's [VC], Apollo, BWB, Smoker's support, Deej, Supporting members,Daily Comments {{{JJ}}} oh goodness TOO many to name..many have been to the old thread but most have never been ..but they would know where to find me...if not they could find out..miss seeing them but just not up to visiting until I am better....have them all in my thoughts though, truly* wishing them well....hoping they are doing ok...trying to 'like' here and there after I come here so they know I am thinking of them..*...{{{hugs}}} xoxoxoxo

Angel20of20the20Morning.jpg

Enjoy friends* {{{{hugs}}}}

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hello Everyone.....stopping by to say I've been busy lately with things I have to do.....sorry don't have time to comment now and sure love it all here and hope you are feeling better pri and thanks for all and everyone to and that's my kinda plow cactus! Sorry, no time now but will be back!!! :)

hello111.gif
ThanksInKind.jpg
1200583_14607734_lz.jpg

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
A few songs from bands I saw live in the late 80's/'90 (I went to so many concerts late 80's and early mid 90's)... well here are a few:

Satriani - Flying in a Blue Dream Tour (I don't usually care for his vocals, but this one works IMO.)

I've been out walking for hours
I've got something on my mind
How did we get here? Where are we going?
And why is life so hard?

I read the stories, see the photographs
World's in a crazy space
I've got to hold on to my dreams
There's just no other place, there's just no other place

I believe we can change anything
I believe we can rise above this
I believe there's a reason for everything
I believe in my dream

I've seen the shadows of the living
I've seen them turn and walk away
And I keep searching for the right words
To send these thoughts away

There's a picture I like to look at
A picture of a beautiful face
And I see something in her eyes
Sends me to a better place, sends me to a better place

I believe we can rise above this
I believe there's a reason for everything
I believe in my dream

I believe in my dream

Last edited:

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Rush - Presto Tour (actually went to 2 concerts 2 days apart)

Sprawling on the fringes of the city
In geometric order
An insulated border
In between the bright lights
And the far unlit unknown

Growing up it all seems so one-sided
Opinions all provided
The future pre-decided
Detached and subdivided
In the mass production zone
Nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone

[Chorus:]
(Subdivisions)
In the high school halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out
(Subdivisions)
In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out
Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth
But the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth

Drawn like moths we drift into the city
The timeless old attraction
Cruising for the action
Lit up like a firefly
Just to feel the living night

Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights...

[Chorus]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread