Refilled my first Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK... so I refilled my first cartomizers today. SmokeStik cartomizers are so easy. Horrayyyy. I love gadgets and MacGyvering things.

It worked so good that I'm totally stoked on it. I stopped at 20-25 drops. No juice in the mouth.

But to be honest, I only have one juice (out of many) that tastes even remotely better than the original SS flavor.

Thanks to Satharra for the added instructions in "boiling them out".
It worked great.

I just rinsed a few to see what the difference was, and the rinsed ones weren't bad either but then i love the flavor of the SS regular.

G.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I am totally hooked on the menthol now.....I do like the regular.....but I like the menthol best. Good news on that.....Bill is having some non nicotine menthol made. should be here in a couple weeks.

git!!!! nasty rabbit....git back to your yard!

hey! speaking of cartos.....I just devised the ultimate carto trick ....I am sure it isnt original so my apologies if someone else thought of it first.......I have a couple 50packs of cartos that were slightly overfilled....so now before I even try to use them I take off the cap and all the stuff undernieth...rings and little filter thingy.....and just pull the excess juice out with an 18g syringe/needle combo. Keep in on my desk and then I can put the couple drops back in later.

and more good carto news! next batch of cartos coming in in a week or so.....no more little filter things......I am not sure but it might have been my constant .....ing and whining that partially facilitated this change....so whatever you do....tell Bill you love them! hehehe...

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
I am totally hooked on the menthol now.....I do like the regular.....but I like the menthol best. Good news on that.....Bill is having some non nicotine menthol made. should be here in a couple weeks.

git!!!! nasty rabbit....git back to your yard!

hey! speaking of cartos.....I just devised the ultimate carto trick ....I am sure it isnt original so my apologies if someone else thought of it first.......I have a couple 50packs of cartos that were slightly overfilled....so now before I even try to use them I take off the cap and all the stuff undernieth...rings and little filter thingy.....and just pull the excess juice out with an 18g syringe/needle combo. Keep in on my desk and then I can put the couple drops back in later.

and more good carto news! next batch of cartos coming in in a week or so.....no more little filter things......I am not sure but it might have been my constant .....ing and whining that partially facilitated this change....so whatever you do....tell Bill you love them! hehehe...

Great carto trick! Why didn't I think of that?

Bill, we love you!

I follow direction...sometimes :)

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
dude....do you realize how long I have been whining to get those removed? Almost as long as I whined for Pink batteries! Please! cut me some slack! LOL

No worries. After all, I never would have known they were even there if you hadn't taught us how to refill the cartos.
Interesting tho... if the "engineers" were talked into removing them.... what was their purpose to begin with? Like most people have speculated, I guess they were there to prevent leakage and juice in the mouth. Maybe to regulate draw... who knows. But I'm glad you got your way.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wanna know when SS is going to start selling there menthol and non menthol e-juice? I would love to buy LOTS of ml's of both of their flavors.. SS juice has the Perfect blend and taste. Let me know if there is any future plans of this.
Thanks
Yes, that would be nice.

Hey LK, didn't SS used to sell juice with the older kits that came with attys and carts? I bought one of the earlier Royales for my daughter a long time ago (relatively) and it came with attys and carts. I can't remember if I could have purchased juice. I know it came with prefilled carts.

plerskine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Florida
LK=Where has everyone gone??? OK, so... I've been working ALOT of OT, Dad's been in the hospital 5 weeks now, and I haven't been on here much, BUT....AND now you're gonna tell me your instigating a Carto Revision? NO!!! I LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE !!! DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF! LOL!!! Just wanted to drop by and say HI! :) Patti

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Dont kid yourselves folks.....I am sure it had nothing to do with me or my ideas. And to my knowledge SS has never sold juice and never will. I do agree that the Menthol is perfection.

Carto revision ?.....not in any fundamental way, no worries. Just some minor recalabrating of the new filling machine.....my assumption is that with this correction overfilling is no longer an issue...therefore no filter needed. But I've been wrong before.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread