The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Refilled my first Cartomizers

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by HyOnLyph, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    OK... so I refilled my first cartomizers today. SmokeStik cartomizers are so easy. Horrayyyy. I love gadgets and MacGyvering things.

It worked so good that I'm totally stoked on it. I stopped at 20-25 drops. No juice in the mouth.

But to be honest, I only have one juice (out of many) that tastes even remotely better than the original SS flavor.

Thanks to Satharra for the added instructions in "boiling them out".
    It worked great.

I just rinsed a few to see what the difference was, and the rinsed ones weren't bad either but then i love the flavor of the SS regular.

G.

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    congrats !!! Just remember to be careful about getting any kind of liquid in these batteries......glad to hear I'm not the only one that likes the flavor too. I love the Menthol!

3. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i really like the tobacco flavor! its is only 1 of 2 that i have tried (tried lots!) that i like.

4. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    LK,,,,,,,it's great to see you!

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  6. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I am totally hooked on the menthol now.....I do like the regular.....but I like the menthol best. Good news on that.....Bill is having some non nicotine menthol made. should be here in a couple weeks.

git!!!! nasty rabbit....git back to your yard!

hey! speaking of cartos.....I just devised the ultimate carto trick ....I am sure it isnt original so my apologies if someone else thought of it first.......I have a couple 50packs of cartos that were slightly overfilled....so now before I even try to use them I take off the cap and all the stuff undernieth...rings and little filter thingy.....and just pull the excess juice out with an 18g syringe/needle combo. Keep in on my desk and then I can put the couple drops back in later.

and more good carto news! next batch of cartos coming in in a week or so.....no more little filter things......I am not sure but it might have been my constant .....ing and whining that partially facilitated this change....so whatever you do....tell Bill you love them! hehehe...

8. HyOnLyph

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Darn... I like the little rings and filter thingy.... I'm big on o-rings, seals and stuff. ;)

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    dude....do you realize how long I have been whining to get those removed? Almost as long as I whined for Pink batteries! Please! cut me some slack! LOL

10. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Great carto trick! Why didn't I think of that?

Bill, we love you!

I follow direction...sometimes :)

11. HyOnLyph

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    No worries. After all, I never would have known they were even there if you hadn't taught us how to refill the cartos.
    Interesting tho... if the "engineers" were talked into removing them.... what was their purpose to begin with? Like most people have speculated, I guess they were there to prevent leakage and juice in the mouth. Maybe to regulate draw... who knows. But I'm glad you got your way.

12. No_More_Newports

No_More_Newports Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    St.Louis
    I wanna know when SS is going to start selling there menthol and non menthol e-juice? I would love to buy LOTS of ml's of both of their flavors.. SS juice has the Perfect blend and taste. Let me know if there is any future plans of this.
    Thanks

13. HyOnLyph

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Yes, that would be nice.

Hey LK, didn't SS used to sell juice with the older kits that came with attys and carts? I bought one of the earlier Royales for my daughter a long time ago (relatively) and it came with attys and carts. I can't remember if I could have purchased juice. I know it came with prefilled carts.

14. plerskine

plerskine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Florida
    LK=Where has everyone gone??? OK, so... I've been working ALOT of OT, Dad's been in the hospital 5 weeks now, and I haven't been on here much, BUT....AND now you're gonna tell me your instigating a Carto Revision? NO!!! I LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE !!! DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF! LOL!!! Just wanted to drop by and say HI! :) Patti

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Dont kid yourselves folks.....I am sure it had nothing to do with me or my ideas. And to my knowledge SS has never sold juice and never will. I do agree that the Menthol is perfection.

Carto revision ?.....not in any fundamental way, no worries. Just some minor recalabrating of the new filling machine.....my assumption is that with this correction overfilling is no longer an issue...therefore no filter needed. But I've been wrong before.........

16. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    #@$^*&#%(^^ rabbit!!!

I'll get you my pretty!

18. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    I am so glad you whined to get the pink batteries!!

19. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    That would be great! The menthol flavor is wonderful.

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    This is the final statement on the subject:

NO....NO JUICE.....we will NEVER sell juice. For a myriad of reasons....but mostly because customers refilling and dripping and auto batteries just do not mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.