The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Refilled my first Cartomizers

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by HyOnLyph, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Your menthol juice is soooooooo good, that an imitation would be disappointing!

2. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Rabbit, thank you your service to our country!

3. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    I was never a menthol smoker in my smoking days, so I was surprised to find that menthol is my favorite when it comes to vaping. It must be the hint of sweetness, I think. But I agree that the SS menthol is the best menthol out there. I've happily discovered that refilling the menthol carts (as well as the regular for that matter) seems to impart that same SS smoothness to the new liquid. I don't wash my old carts out, I just try to use something close in flavor.

4. Kristen74

Kristen74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

SS has the best menthol. Well not really menthol but more a vanilla mint taste. I just love it! Great TH !

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes...I have to agree. I wasn't wild about the tobacco flavor myself when I first started with SmokeStiks. And I was never a menthol smoker. But there really is something different about the menthol recipe. And I think I agree....it's the vanilla and mint....with just a hint of menthol. Anytime I get a customer who isnt happy with the flavor I have them try the menthol.....and most of them end up switching.

Now please bare with me...you know I have to do this.....
    Legal Disclaimer: refilling will void your battery warranty

Now that said....if your going to refill....and it's menthol your after....PM me and I will tell you what I personally recommend.

6. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    I have started refilling but I am doing through a passthrough that I bought with empty cartos. After trying a different menthol and then going back to SS, I actual picked up a faint hint of tobacco in the SS menthol. That was a nice bonus that I had not noticed before. But hands down, SS menthol is unbeatable!

7. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Since I read the posts about battery life, I will have to replace these, so when they are about to die, I may try the refilling. That way if I destroy them, not great loss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.