Status
Not open for further replies.

tokenup

Aug 15, 2009
I'm trying to trade in my old smokes for e-ciggs. I've done ALL my homework and want a 901 manual with extra carts and liquid, etc - with starter kit.

Ok, so give me some U.S. companies. I'm in Maryland and want it to arrive not more than two-three days after I order. Can't wait weeks for my first order, because I've promised my kids I'd quit smoking tobacco this week!

HELP HERE???

I'm a newbie to all of this but I just ordered the DSE901 from savea smoker.com.Arrived in 2 days and there is a 35% off with coupon code laborday.Hope this helps somebody.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Still, as Prof Daffy points out, one might get better prices direct from China. For Chinese sites, www_EastMall_net got the most votes, at 7. Note that this is also (formerly?) known as www_eCigaretteMall_com (which goes to EastMall), aka David Yang, a regular here. But a very close runner-up was www_BesteCig_com with 6 votes.

I only buy from China and no where else and my vote would have to go to www.absolutelyecigs.com

You don't get better customer service and prices from anyone else! But the downside is that they only sell Mseries ecigs.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
I know it's my first post here, but I'm not affiliated in any way.

I'll put a vote in for TRUESMOKER.com

I got the Trinity M401 because it seems close to a cigarette. I'm a total noob to this, but I ordered on a Tues and got the kit on Thurs. Everything as advertised.

Of course I'm a noob and it's the only place I've tried, but it's made for a good experience. I'm a bit skeptical of the ecig thing and if I got crap service or products from a bad place it could have put me off it for good. As it stands, my analog smoking is way down. Hopefully I'll be done with it for good soon.

mynameismeg

Aug 26, 2009
i bought mine from dig cig. i just joined the site so i can't list the url. it's just their name plus a dot com lol. but yeah, i called them like, a million times cause e cigs confused me at first but they were realllyyy friendly and patient, so i appreciated that. i felt like their prices were really fair. but, i finally quit so i don't even use it anymore!

however, some of my friend's bought the super expensive ones at the mall and their's keep breaking. does anyone know of a particular MODEL, not company, that is super reliable in not breaking and performing effectively?:confused:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd give another shoutout to Drew at nhaler.com - Several orders later and I'm loving the juice, the service!! I tried the 510 kit with PCC and was very impressed. Wonderful and thoughtful supplier. I will be ordering VERY regularly!!

I also have had very good luck with my Screwdriver from the manufacturer (cavecom.com/screwdriver/) and have ordered a few now for backup and for family. Quick service and awesome, awesome product!!!

staleykevin

Aug 25, 2009
Toronto Canada
my favourite so far is ww. greensmoke.com
cant post urls yet.. my buddy gave me a discount code for 10% off pm me if you want it or tell me to post it

anyways they have lots of vapour , lots of flavours, great customer service , warranty and money back guarentee, one of my friends batteries did not hold a charge that long so they shipped him a new one free of charge.

wrecktangle

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
Maryland, USA

southernchick

Dec 22, 2009
Florida
I wanna give absolutelyecigs mention.

They came through both times with my order. Replied all my mails within the hour. Decent English, great products and service. Would like to hear from others who bought from them though..

I placed an order with them for some 402 kits with 401 batts (this was redundant, should have just ordered 401 kits instead) and a couple of 201 kits, some juice and a passthrough. Placed order on 12/28/09 received order on 1/6/10. Received a confirmation of order from them on 12/28 another from paypal on 12/28 and a shipping notice from paypal on 12/29. The one thing they don't tell you is once shipment arrives in US then you use the same tracking number at USPS site. Will order from them again in future. I never had to deal with customer service, so I can't remark on that. Overall, great experience.

southernchick

Dec 22, 2009
Florida
I might have already done this somewhere, but just in case I didn't: I really want to give credit to katy at thesmokelessshop. Ordered some DSE901 kits and juice from her. She answered all my questions, directed me to this forum for more info and shipped promptly (making sure I received my order before Christmas). One of the batteries wouldn't turn off after being charged, I emailed her and she immediately sent a replacement in the mail and a prepaid envelope to return the defective battery. Outstanding customer service and she's very helpful (especially to a newbie :)...

ordered Johnson creek juice, although I personally don't care for it my husband loves the spiced apple cider (enough to quit smoking analogs). I will be ordering juice for him from now on from Johnson Creek. Overall good service. original shipment ordered on 12/23 received on 12/28, second order placed on 12/30/09 received on 1/4/10.

southernchick

Dec 22, 2009
Florida
sorry, i can't edit my posts... I was wrong on the date I received my order from absolutelyecigs: I actually received that on 1/4/10.

As far as reviews of products: I like the DSE901. It gives good vapor, flavor and sometimes throat hit (I think some of this is due to the liquids though), most of the time it's just very smooth. I go through 2 batteries a day and god only knows how much juice. I think I have to top these off every time I go out to vape.

On the M402, haven't used it much, but it does seem to give pretty good vapor and flavor as well. Auto Batteries don't last nearly as long as the dse901's though. We got a couple of the M401 Manual batteries as well and I have to say I don't like them. I don't get as much vapor from them as I do the 402's. I don't know if this is because of the type of battery or if I don't know how to use a manual correctly...

The M201 Penn style - love it. Battery and juice in cart last all day pretty much, great vapor and decent throat hit.

Still looking for that perfect analog replacement though. Want something I don't have to drag on for so long, that gives exceptional vapor, throat hit and taste as well.

RedKnight

Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta GA
Thanks for the info, Southern...

I always like companies that tell folks to see this forum for more info... it means they are taking the time to let you know about another resource, where you can share info to find out good or bad things, about them or other companies.

I don't think you'll see Bank Of America or other large corps doing that :p

So far I've only ordered from MadVapes. I've ordered from him twice and both times he shipped the same day Priority Mail. He even throws a little something extra in the package. I know I'll end up ordering from other suppliers as well because you can never seem to find everything you want in one place, but I know I'll be coming back to MadVapes whenever I can.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Well first off I'd like to thank everybody on ECF. Without the knowledge I gained here on this forum I'd still be wasting my hard earned dollar like I did with my first e-cigarette purchase. Also I'd like to thank Bestecigshop.com for making my second purchase experience a good one. All the communications expected were made in a timely fashion from confirmation of my order to sending me the tracking number when my order was shipped. As well as receiving my order within 6 days from China. I was truly surprised with that

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Great service from everyone I've ordered with so far.
Shout outs to
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. has done all my hardware and my new fave juice BASIC CHerry Cola all VG - just a wonderful taste. Super fast shipping.

Tasty vapor - butter rum tv version, thats just gorgeously decadently rich n rummy. Dulche de Leche - I drip this ontop of cignot's cherry cola - the taste is awesome.

Ms T Bakery - bananas coffee foster absolutely sublime also her kahlua coffee is great

DIYFlavorshack - so helpful, wonderful shack555 - the only tobacco type juice I have and it was a free sample - also her fried spiced apple yummy

And of course, ECF members for knowing stuff about all things PV.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I have to put a good word in for Chris at MFS. The 800 number on his site goes right to his cell phone and if he doesn't answer wait by your phone because he will call right back. E-mails must go to his phone, too, because replies are almost immediate. His shipments go out the same day and in a really BIG bind on Christmas Eve, he'll make sure you get what you need (no extra charge). :) He always has the time to help out with ANY questions and includes extra little 'goodies' with the order.

My friends are starting to join me in the vaping world and one by one they will be ordering from Chris because I know he won't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread