harleydog

Moved On
May 3, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

harleydog

Moved On
May 3, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
I am new to the whole vaping thing, having just gotten my DSE901 about 2 months ago. I ordered extra parts through Best E-Cig and have been pleased by their fast shipping, and since the new parts arrived (3 weeks ago) so far everything is fine.

I also ordered some extra carts sent ASAP, because I was going away for the weekend... Dietsmokes.com got them to me in 2 days, and they worked great!

So at this point those would be my suggestions/recommendations as reliable sites/companies.

I am still learning TONS but love my DSE901 and am going to be buying more spare parts soon!

Namaste and Blessings,
Shadowe

RoadKing

Jun 21, 2009
I've order from about 15 different retailers and have narrowed my suppliers down to 2.

If I'm ordering a large order I go with bestecig.com. Like everyone else here, I think Beci gives great customer service and the product is decent quality at a great price.

For my small orders I go with libertyecig.com. They have good product and prices and the best customer service of anyplace I've tried.

sethinphx

Jun 28, 2009
I'm still researching e-cigs and haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. But I'm seriously considering smoketip.com, after all my research I'm very interested in the fact that their carts come with an atomizer. New atomizer with every cart, sounds better to me than buying replacement/spare atomizers and having them crap out at some point.

I want something simple and somewhat affordable which this seems to be also.

Biggest issue and reason why I haven't gone ahead and purchased it, no reviews anywhere to be found! Has anyone here tried this? Is it good, bad, otherwise??

Please help as I can't decide between the dozens of different kinds and sites out there.

Thanks for any help!

SethinPhx

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I ordered the 510 from widow and still running great as the day i got it....i love the manual battery.... but i think i need an auto because when i show my friends they just do not know how to work it....lol...so i need to put a auto on and not freak people out...but mine is going trong..
thanks widow....

bevis

Moved On
Jun 24, 2009
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: Supplier posting in review section.

Breakfree

Jun 1, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
  • Deleted by PTJD
Since many people seek a dependable eCig, that's what I'm going to address. I know customer service is important too but obviously the first thing to look for there would be a phone number on the website, not all have that.

As to dependablility, speaking as someone who has a drawer full of models whose batteries and/or atomizers crapped out too soon, money back guarantees and warranties on parts are of great importance to me and any discriminating shopper.

Personally I learned the hard way to value longevity, dependability, simplicity and convenience as I just don't have the time nor patience to constantly be having to deal in all that upkeep and rigging. I believe in KISS, keepitsimplestupid. I don't think planes should crash due to a too complicated instrument panel nor should an eCig crash due to cheap, shoddy construction.

Which brings me to why I am recommending GreenSmoke. It's dependable, efficient (with a fresh atomizer in every cart) and backs up their product with a 30 day money back guarantee and a warranty on parts, they have a customer service phone number and they ship from within the US the same day. (free shipping on orders $200 and up) GreenSmoke agressively stands behind their product because it's a damn good one and they know it with superior smoke volume and throat hit with 5 flavors and varying mg's of nic (or no nic).

I'm only going to recommend a product that I have complete confidence in and that is also why I decided to become an affiliate with them. I frequent car shows and vape while I'm chatting it up with people there. It's a lot of fun and a great conversation starter. I hand out my biz card with my affiliate website as I'm not into personal sales, though I may be some day. For now this is fine and I also am gratified that I'm turning others on to vaping. I'll tell ya, it's sweet to go to a car show and see some peeps vaping, knowing I turned them on to it.

Here's my website to check out:
GreenSmoke

Just my opinion here, but I don't think this is the place for affiliate marketing links.

Breakfree

Jun 1, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
  • Deleted by PTJD

angelsmile09

Moved On
Jul 18, 2009
China
www.kemeier.com
  • Deleted by Azure

smokinsusy

Jul 18, 2009
Florida
I was amazed and happy when my first PV, an M401, traveled 1150 miles and arrived at my front door in less than 2 days. I ordered from freshsmoking.com because they have low prices, white batteries and all the supplies needed to make DIY e- liquid. It was kind of them to include a free eye dropper because they thought I might need one. Shipping was free because I ordered over $99 worth of supplies but they do charge for shipping if the order is under $99. After all the negative stuff I read on this site about some e-ciggie companies I felt releived to have a postive experience with my first order.

6606j

Jul 21, 2009
Quad Cities IL
i truly can't beleive Truesmoker.com was never put in this list,...well JD here you go.

I ordered the dragon m401 on a tuesday morning and received it on friday, I must say his customer service skills are top notch and the packaging was superb, the dragon it self was georgeous very high quality printing on the packaging and the batts, on top of everything i got this bag of coffee from louisiana (I am on my last pot of it right now gonna have to place another order soon just to get another bag of it lol) and some nice professional advertisements that i plan to hang on the bulletin board at work. ( I work for John Deere,...Big Factory. You are welcome JD) i also ordered a bottle of the camel juice which i'm not sure if it tastes like a camel cuz i could never get close enough to light one on fire they kept running away but the juice was very tasty. JD is a supporting supplier to this site and has always had excellent reviews which is why i ordered from him.

The other reason i have ordered from him and recommend him is because he has invested alot of his time and resources to further the E-cig cause in USA through the proper channels and ordering through him is my way of helping him with financial backing.

Keep up the good work buddy hope this message drums you up some more business!!

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii
Hey all!

I haven't been around in a long time here, but i felt compelled to return & let everyone know that after spending hundreds of dollars on e-cigs from various vendors (and countless hours of research), i found the very best e-cig available on the market today (IMO).

Vaporcig.com's "Vapor 1000" (penstyle) is the way to go, no doubt about it!

The battery lifetimes are wayyyyyyy longer than all competitors i've tried, ....produce much more powerful & produce much more vapor.
Atomizers seem to last forever. I bought several units and just rotate them everyday while draining the other one. (just set it down upside down on a paper towel).
Customer service is excellent.
And lastly: they offer a ONE YEAR warranty on atomizers (!!!) and 6-month warranty on batteries --which they honor & are very quick to send replacements. Can anyone else beat that?

**Hint: for some reason, the white coloured units seem more powerful than the others.

Their only downfall is that they do not offer a larger choice of e-juice ....but one can buy e-juice from various other places. (Personally, i've been perfectly happy with their Cherry e-juice, so i keep my business with them.)

NJOY's NCIG comes in at a distant 2nd place -but i would only purchase from them if Vaporcig went out of business or their prodcut quality was to go down the tubes. Like Vaporcig: NJOY customer service is also very good. They honor their warranties and are also quick to send replacements for defective products (which seems to be more often an occurance with them -while, on the other hand, i have rarely ever have received a defective product from Vaporcig).

I have no affiliation with either of these 2 companies. I am just a consumer who would have wished someone had turned me on to Vaporcig a long time ago, and hope to save others the money and frustrations i went through to find the perfect e-cig. :)

Happy vaping!

Aloha!

texaskeef

Jul 28, 2009
Denton, Tx
I just recieved my first e-cig! I ordered 2 of the Dragon m-401 kits from JD at truesmoker.com. I had been doing hours and hours of research trying to figure out where to order from, I almost bought one from a mall kiosk here run by "Sure, Smoke!" but I'm glad I didn't, the 2 kits + shipping from TrueSmoker.com was less than 1 kit from the other place! What made me want to order from TrueSmoker.com was the fact that I had seen a little chat box in the bottom right of the website, and I typed something in to see if someone would answer, kind of a small test in case I did order from there and something went wrong if I could get ahold of someone. And within a few seconds JD replies to me! WHAT?!? A human response! After a long pleasant conversation with him, and a bunch of questions later I found myself placing my order! What great customer service, I ordered Tuesday morning and got it Thursday afternoon! On top of that he had offered to throw in a free bottle of menthol juice for me cause the 2nd kit was for my lady, and she's a menthol smoker. Though the juice had been left out of the kit, I was sure it was by mistake, as I noticed the invoice had typed on it "include free bottle of menthol juice:)" so I got back on the site and JD responded within seconds again! When I asked about it, he immediately apologized and offered to ship it out to me right away, as it was a honest mistake like I'd figured. :p As for the Dragon M-401 the flavor of the juice is great, produces way more vapor than those of the "Sure, Smoke!" e-cig I tried in the mall and a better throat hit! Not to mention the amazing look of "The Dragon"!

All in all, FANTASTIC and Friendly customer service above and beyond, FAST shipping, GREAT product. I will be buying from JD again, and I will definitely be recommending to all of my smoking friends, who have no idea what a e-cig is YET to TrueSmoker.com without a doubt!

Thanks again JD and everyone needs to go to TrueSmoker.com and have a chat with JD, he'll have ya set up with what you need in no time!

Oh and a funny side note, the guy at the mall kiosk even tried to tell me that the max times a cart can be refilled is 3! his words were "DO NOT use it more than 3 times, it can go bad!" Hah! I have half a mind to go strolling past the kiosk with my dragon a' blazin'!

But seriously, Thanks JD!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

(Oh and how do I get one of those "been xxx time since I smoked last and saved xx$ sigs on my posts? :p )

Housemouse

Jun 16, 2009
My first order was placed on Sunday night, and I got an email from Tom yesterday, letting me know that he was tracking my order to make sure it got to me, and to let him know if it hadn't arrived today. It did!

I ordered from him, because he has the new DS 901 manuals in stock, and since I like the manual 501 so much, I wanted to try the manual 901 to see which performs better over time.

Today, I decided to try some of his e-juice, and the 801, and a pass-through. Within an hour, I get an email from Tom, giving me some info I requested, and letting me know the order was going out in the mail in 20 minutes!

You can't beat Tom at Esmoke4life for service and a personal touch!

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
This is my first post on the site but let me assure you I have no affiliations with the companies I'm going to mention other than being a consumer of their products.

I have ordered from the following three places and had a great experience with each one of them:

Wet your stick e-liquid - Matt went above and beyond to get me what I ordered super fast and communications were almost instant.

Rocky Mountain Vapor - Great selection of juice and accessories. Shipping was fast.

Health Cabin - Got my 510 starter kit from them in great shape and fast shipping.

dietSmokes - Ordered a bunch of empty whistle tip carts and they shipped very fast as well.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I haven't had a problem with any suppliers I've used at all and I'll give them 100% for items bought, service and shipping.. Although I do have to admit that I've only ordered from those that people had raved about in this forum and am really happy I took the plunge... Everyone on the forum are great!!! Thankys!!!

Companies I used are:

Products for my 510 (2 for the price of one), usb passthrough, some juice.. *cigtechs*

JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories! for some juice and the menthol crystals

dietSMOKES.com for the whistle/flat tipped carts

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail for juice

Last edited:

Brent

Jul 16, 2009
Thad at AdapteveR (AdapteveR Home of the ORIGINAL USA built PV : Home) is a great guy. He sells the highest quality hardware at reasonable prices, and he offers great customer service. His AdapteveR is a match for any PV out there. I've had mine for 5 days and think it is the best! You really can't ask for much more, and his price is more than fair for what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread