Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Sorry, too much "bling" for me. Looks too much like the equivalent of wearing 5 gold chains around your neck. It's like a bathroom with all gold fixtures.

Please understand, I realize looks are totally subjective and I am truly not criticizing anyone's taste. Heathen seems to LOVE the looks so I'm sure I am in the minority on this.

I hope the vape on this is fantastic for those that invest in it. Anything to keep us off the stinks!
I agree with you brother without a DOUGHT,but if I decided to get one it would be in ss which they do make btw;-)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
I'm thinking about getting one. Black or Gold?
Omg that's the only way one can order it thru an app? How lame is that:-/ but I thought you already ordered it as you mentioned on an earlier thread that it had shipped? Or is it me again not reading things correctly lol,wouldn't the first time nor the last am sure o_O

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Omg that's the only way one can order it thru an app? How lame is that:-/ but I thought you already ordered it as you mentioned on an earlier thread that it had shipped? Or is it me again not reading things correctly lol,wouldn't the first time nor the last am sure o_O
I was commenting on @Sed8op8 's order being shipped already lol! So which color :D?

Reactions: franck

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah for now you can only order thru the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread