Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Roxy,

What do you think of this kayfun 3.1 (Not clone) with 2.7mm Airflow, Pyrex Glass tank and Top Fill top cap?

Okabx4F.jpg

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Maybe I missed something there but on their site it has AC triangle but it is sealed with o'rings

You will probably need to put in the o rings for the plastic tank. Its a PITA. And make insulators for the 510 pin and the deck. And put teflon tape on the chimney so it doesn't leak there. Go back a few pages and see how AMD Trucking fixed all his. Its a lot of work. Unless you want to do all that, don't buy it is my advice. Sorry, but some clones are a waste of money for most people.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
yeah not sure what the one at angelcigs is
Dunno either, but I'm guessing it's not EhPro. Don't buy one unless you know for sure that it is.

I love my SqR clone, but it did take A LOT of work to get it up and running. There a lot of things that can make this atty be a dud (super-tight tolerances, bad nonconductive coating, bad insulator on 510, etc.). Mine is Ivogo. Don't get that one, no matter how tempting it is to see it for $10.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Dunno either, but I'm guessing it's not EhPro. Don't buy one unless you know for sure that it is.

I love my SqR clone, but it did take A LOT of work to get it up and running. There a lot of things that can make this atty be a dud (super-tight tolerances, bad nonconductive coating, bad insulator on 510, etc.). Mine is Ivogo. Don't get that one, no matter how tempting it is to see it for $10.

Reports on the AC one are all the same problems as the Ivogo. I'm pretty sure it is the Ivogo. Stattqualm made them all remove or change the logo so its hard to say for certain.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
You will probably need to put in the o rings for the plastic tank. Its a PITA. And make insulators for the 510 pin and the deck. And put teflon tape on the chimney so it doesn't leak there. Go back a few pages and see how AMD Trucking fixed all his. Its a lot of work. Unless you want to do all that, don't buy it is my advice. Sorry, but some clones are a waste of money for most people.

ok thanks for the advice the one on Ebay says it is ehpro the seller has a website purecigs dot com but he doesn't have to squape on the site anywhere so I don't know

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama

Hmmmm Makes me wonder about the erlkonigan and the orchid now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread