The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reload Rta

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Heartsdelight, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ahmed Mili

Ahmed Mili New Member

Jul 21, 2018
    I've got a Reload RTA since a week, and it has amazing flavors. The thing is it's leaks easily if wicking is not well done .. Moreover , you can't fill it totally cause it will inevitably leak . I can fill it to 3/4 at max

Other than that it's a great peace of art :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. mimöschen

mimöschen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    Try higher VG ratio or more wick.

3. r055co

r055co Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Seattle
    All my Reloads no issues with leaking, I don't even close the AFC while refilling and no issues with leaking. I'd say you wicking is the issue with the leaks.

Also is it Authentic or is it a Clone?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ahmed Mili

Ahmed Mili New Member

Jul 21, 2018
    I have an authentic Reload.. More wick solved the leaking problem.. you need just more than usual wick (more than for the serpent SMM in my case). No dry hit till now. Great Flavor. Well, forgot to say it swallows juice like a crazy but, I won't complain :D Thanks for your help :)))

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ahmed Mili

Ahmed Mili New Member

Jul 21, 2018
    I have a general question that is indirectly linked to the RELOAD. I need a NI80 wire that allows me to make dual coil montage superior to 0.35 ohm. My experience with Kanthal was a nightmare due to diesel effect. I know that I have to find some wire with 2.7 ohm/feet resistance. I dont mind if it is clapton or twisted or other.
    Any Ideas ?

6. tac_driver

tac_driver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2017
    Texas
    Mine leaked also until I change the O-ring under the air flow control I changed it with one of the extra recurve O rings from the base

7. franck

franck Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    As anybody tried the mk rta by acevape yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.