The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reload Rta

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Heartsdelight, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. calumet

calumet Full Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Paris, FR
    Hi, to avoid leaking when refilling, I let some air in tank, screw the top cap a little, put the top down until the air bubble in the tank reaches the juice flow, then finish to screw the top cap. It really works fine like this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. franck

franck Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Hi there thanks for the reply,put the top down? Not sure what you mean by that ?

3. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Just noticed your in France too,am in Lille until the 7 th of March then moving back to Cali p,can't wait to dammed cold here lol

4. calumet

calumet Full Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Paris, FR
    I put it upside down. Sorry, my english is approximate.

5. calumet

calumet Full Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Paris, FR
    Agreed, its cold these days, it takes courage to go out to vape :)

6. SteamHead

SteamHead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA
    My build for the Reload is a bit different, but I love it. I wanted to really fill up the chimney for dense flavor, and also slow the airflow just a bit, so I went with some large 5.2mm ID coils. The really fit right in the curve of the airflow as well. I also went with less wraps than normal since the airflow slots aren't very wide, cutting down overall coil mass.

The wire is some premade quad core 30g ss316L, with a 40g wrap. Great surface area but still lightning fast ramp-up and cooldown. Easy on the batteries too, build vapes great at 50w.

received_10213740090713320.jpeg received_10213740081953101.jpeg
    I like the tank but I'd love to see them make something similar with the tank section about 40% taller, but still with the bubble glass. Give a nice 8ml capacity while still being shorter than a lot of tanks out there. I'm probably not as fond of being crazy close to the coils as some. I really prefer my Aromamizer Plus to this, but I haven't found anything that really comes close.

• Like Like x 1
  7. r055co

r055co Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Seattle
    Seeping from condensation, you'll never be able to get around that. But no leaks, performance is awesome.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

8. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    That's the craziest build I've ever seen on a reload,you have the clone version? I can tell from the way the posts are shaped and angled,I actually prefer those over the authentic to be honest,much easier to place your coils correctly ...you must have to thin the crap out of you're cotton legs lol

9. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Well for me it's not condensation cause it starts leaking after I fill it,just from one corner of one airflow,always the same side,every time,all the time,it drives me nuts,then after a few pulls it will stop for maybe 10-20 pulls and then start up again for no apparent reason,it's the weirdest thing,I've tried wicking it up every possible way I can think of but nothing helps,tried burping method as well,nada:-( that's the biggest flaw with the reload,it as zero wicking error tolerance ..

10. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Tu peux répondre en français si ses plus facile pour toit,pas de souci:thumb:

11. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Hope you're still not flooded out,never heard back from you after you were suppose to rewick you're reload and take a few pics:shock:

12. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    See that little groove between the cotton I don't push thecotton to the groove I push it away from it

Attached Files:

13. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Thanks for replying but still not sure what grove you mean,it's alright I don't want to keep bothering you about this,thanks for trying to help tho bud,I greatly appreciate it

14. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Screenshot_20180224-095727.png can you see the groove on the block in the juice well now?

15. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Oh ya now I see what you mean,but how does pulling the cotton away from the grove keep it from leaking? BTW thanks for taking the time to take pics;-)

16. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    If you push the cotton all way into that groove it allows juice to just pour in if you thin out to much

Pushing it away means soon as juice touch's the cotton it will start wicking but again even if it's to thin it will leak

I barely do a comb through and keep it short not always touching the bottom of the well

In my experince thinning means to much juice flows and causes a leak but to much cotton mutes flavor and slows juice from wicking and can slow down chain vaping

Just takes tinkering if you leak try more cotton if flavors muted it was to much

For me cotton bacon is hard to get it right alot of the time

17. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Ok i see what you mean,so once you place your cotton in you push it all the way against the side leave the slotted part free of cotton? Crazy I would think that would make it leak even worse,I do use cotton bacon btw,what cotton do you use ? Hope it's not rayon I hate that stuff... Thanks again for being patient and helping out bud ;-)

18. franck

May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Do you leave a space all the way down into the juice wells like you do on the top slotted part as well ?

19. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
  20. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Wonder how the aqua reboot compared to the reload is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.