Removable potion of lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
Anyone know what the removable portion of the lid of General Snus cans is for?

Not talking about how the lid itself comes off the can, but how the little "cover" or whatever you would call it comes off to reveal a secret little cubby hole. My best guess is for discarded or used portions, but I'm pretty new to the snus game.

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
Cool, I've just been throwing mine in the trash or on the ground. So, maybe instead of the ground I will use that from now on lol. I've been trying to think of something to carry just a few, maybe four or six portions, around with me. Anyone come up with any good compact containers they use?

I know the cans themselves are pretty good, but I'm looking for something even smaller, if there's anything out there....

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
... I've been trying to think of something to carry just a few, maybe four or six portions, around with me. Anyone come up with any good compact containers they use?

I know the cans themselves are pretty good, but I'm looking for something even smaller, if there's anything out there....

I use a contact lens case. 3 portions in one side and stonewalls in the other. I already had it from dipping when I used an M401. Works good though.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I use a contact lens case. 3 portions in one side and stonewalls in the other. I already had it from dipping when I used an M401. Works good though.

Well that's a blast from the past. I remember all to well my M401 and using a contact lens case for dipping. That was over 4 years ago. They still make m401's.

Another use for the spent portion lid is to carry a different flavor snus in it. I do it all the time but I use the icetool portion can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread