Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
i just tried my fatty v2 on my reo grand and it's not screwing on. Also, what versions of the ERA work on my reo grand?There are apparently different versions of the ERA and Hornet. I just can't decide if this group buy I'm in if I should get a hornet or whichever version the ERA might be. I've also read tat that the fatty v1 will fit the grand, except I was under the impression that the fatty v1 and v2 are both the same diameter.

Not sure about the fatty v2...but the ERA and the Hornet should both fit the Grand. Any version, but you need to make sure it's the BF one you're getting. I don't think there are versions of the ERA and the Hornet other than there's a TF style for drippers, and a BF style for bottom feeders. The torched or SS are just cosmetic. Just make sure you get a BF style. The fatty you have....is it for bottom feeders? I understood those were dripping attys only.

phab3k

Jan 2, 2013
Utah
Not sure about the fatty v2...but the ERA and the Hornet should both fit the Grand. Any version, but you need to make sure it's the BF one you're getting. I don't think there are versions of the ERA and the Hornet other than there's a TF style for drippers, and a BF style for bottom feeders. The torched or SS are just cosmetic. Just make sure you get a BF style. The fatty you have....is it for bottom feeders? I understood those were dripping attys only.

the fatty v1 can be modified to be a BF atty, OKCvapes has a conversion kit. the fatty v2 and v1 are basically the same thing from my understanding, the v2 just has an adjustable airflow ring that can be set to your liking.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
i just tried my fatty v2 on my reo grand and it's not screwing on. Also, what versions of the ERA work on my reo grand?There are apparently different versions of the ERA and Hornet. I just can't decide if this group buy I'm in if I should get a hornet or whichever version the ERA might be. I've also read tat that the fatty v1 will fit the grand, except I was under the impression that the fatty v1 and v2 are both the same diameter.

Could you post a picture of the bottom of your fatty? Are you using the o-rings? And is it a Grand or a VV Grand? It should work on a regular, mechanical grand, but it's hit or miss on the VV.

Last edited:

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
I believe there's a thread around here about the ERA V2 that mentions it doesn't fit on Reos and was designed for use on different mods. The original, V1, had the longer threaded connector that could cause shorts unless mitigated with an o-ring, the V1.5 was redesigned to be safe when used on Reos.

Since you're in the Philippines it might be relatively easy for you to contact Budzworks and check on the V2.

Jack

bullet

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2011
Philippines
Just a potential nic coma from that knockout combination! Welcome. :)

Haha! thanks!

I believe there's a thread around here about the ERA V2 that mentions it doesn't fit on Reos and was designed for use on different mods. The original, V1, had the longer threaded connector that could cause shorts unless mitigated with an o-ring, the V1.5 was redesigned to be safe when used on Reos.

Since you're in the Philippines it might be relatively easy for you to contact Budzworks and check on the V2.

Jack

I will search for the era v2 issue with reos.
Will get in touch with budz as well to confirm.

Thanks!

Last edited:

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
hey guys, will get my reo grand over the weekend and can't wait!
I have plans of using my ERA V2 on it, any known issues I need to check?

thanks!

I have an Era v1.5 and it works flawlessly on my VV Grand. Not sure about v1 & v2.

Make sure the v2 is for a bottom fed mod lol ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I have an Era v1.5 and it works flawlessly on my VV Grand. Not sure about v1 & v2.

Make sure the v2 is for a bottom fed mod lol ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

{edit} I see I repeated just what Jack said a couple posts up.

The v1 can be used on the VVG, Grand, and Mini 2.1 BUT BECAUSE THE POST IS LONG YOU HAVE TO USE AN O-RING TO KEEP THE POST FROM SCREWING IN TOO FAR AND BREAKING THE GASKET INSULATOR IN REO!!!!! Ver1.5 is a revision of ver1 but with shorter threaded attachment post. (I sold my two Ver1.5 and kept my 2 x Ver1s as they work just fine. o-ring used is #47 like what goes in REO 3ml bottle caps or many of the DTs.)

Feisty Alice

Last edited:

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Bottom feeding Cyclone, for the vvg, reo grand, reo mini 2.0 and reo mini 2.1 (both 18490/18500 models). Cyclone you can get at OKCvapes.com and indyvaporshop.com

Divo is a new one, that should work on the reo mini (14500 model) of course and all above. Only place I know of to get that one is myvape.in and only in top fed version, but the bottom feeding version is right around the corner. Will be keeping an eye out where to get it, hoping it will be both OKCvapes, and indyvaporshop.

Keega

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Australia
Bottom feeding Cyclone, for the vvg, reo grand, reo mini 2.0 and reo mini 2.1 (both 18490/18500 models). Cyclone you can get at OKCvapes.com and indyvaporshop.com

Divo is a new one, that should work on the reo mini (14500 model) of course and all above. Only place I know of to get that one is myvape.in and only in top fed version, but the bottom feeding version is right around the corner. Will be keeping an eye out where to get it, hoping it will be both OKCvapes, and indyvaporshop.

The Cyclone fits a 2.0? I thought it was a little too big for it.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
The Cyclone fits a 2.0? I thought it was a little too big for it.

That is what I read, I haven't tried it yet but I have one coming to me. Cyclone is 14mm, Era is 15mm, if the ERA fits on the mini 2.0 I would safely guess that the cyclone will fit. The cyclone will NOT fit on the mini (14500) though, that is for sure.

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio
I sanded about 3/16 to 1/4 inch off the brass for a nice fit!! More mods 007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread