Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
+1 on what Mudflap said. Also, keep in mind that some juices can cause the o-rings to swell. You may be able to get your o ring back to its original size by bathing in hot water and then let dry on paper towel. I usually do this when I'm rinsing other parts like attys and drip tips etc. I hope this helps. Keep us posted. :)

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Well, here's what happened at Home Depot and Lowe's. They didn't have them in stock so he came home with: #41 O-Ring 9/16" O.D. x 7/16" I.D. x 1/16". #96755 from Home Depot. It works on the Grand. He got ten replacements for under three bucks. I put the O-ring in as best I could using a toothpick then used an empty bottle to seat it properly inside the cap. And I will try the bath on the original o-ring and see if that works too.
Thanks to both of you (and also George, my husband, for coming to my rescue in my vaping emergency). I love him!!!!! ;-)

thedeserttortoise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
New mexico
I got the tubing in Friday. I have 6 feet of it left right now so if you need a piece just let me know... The post office is getting really crappy now days. I sent a two foot piece out today and as it kind of bunched up a bit in the envelope and they said I had to pay package rate... no biggie as the smaller 6 inch piece I'm sure will fit through their little envelope gauge (a small cardboard thing with a slot in it to check the size of your envelope) with no problem. Take care.. Tortoise
:banana:

Suction Tubing: 3350 silicone 1/16 ID by 1/8 OD

Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing 3350 | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Item # 57287
Qty 10
U/M Foot
Item Price $1.03
Disc %
Disc Price $1.03
Extended Price $10.30

Item Description
Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing 1/16" ID x 1/8" OD with 1/32" Wall

10 foot minimum order.... I just bought a length and will be sharing it when it arrives next week. PM me and I'll send you my address. Just send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll send each one a 6 inch length, good for 2 setups. I'll post a message when I get to the PM for the last piece. I'm just going to keep a foot.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I already posted this in the If the REO is your first mod (what you will need)
but thought it maybe better suited here...

batterysize.jpg

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Is this suction tube the tubing in the bottle? I want to order some of the exact stuff

if you're looking for the feed tubing (the tube that runs from the atty connection into your bottle)...Rob has it available on his site...http://reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9
reducer tube is the smaller tubing that fits inside the feed tube to make it more difficult for the mod to autofeed thin juices....and it is available as well.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Could be, but some folks just like to have extra parts on hand just in case so they don't have to send it back in if they feel comfortable doing their own repairs. I know we have almost all the parts here at our house....but we're weird like that. :laugh:

No worries, Angler....there are patents pending on all of his mods. :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I never saw the dimensions listed for the Woodvilles... Did I miss it???

No you didn't miss it. I will take measurements of the one we have here, but being that these are all hand done they may vary slightly.

2 1/16" wide without switch
2 5/16" wide with switch
3 13/16" tall without reservoir
4 3/16" tall with reservoir
1 1/16" deep
:)

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
No you didn't miss it. I will take measurements of the one we have here, but being that these are all hand done they may vary slightly.

2 1/16" wide without switch
2 5/16" wide with switch
3 13/16" tall without reservoir
4 3/16" tall with reservoir
1 1/16" deep
:)

Thanks Rhaps! :) Looking for a belt holster for my new toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread