Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Where can you get the 3 and 6 ml bottles? I see on site they don't look like they're available at this time....I guess cuz rob has like 600 mods in the works...any where else to get bottles? Sorry if it's been mentioned, and I missed it.

Perfumers Apprentice - Accessories
Both sizes, perfect fits, cheap prices, first class shipping option, and she takes Paypal

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
How big will the juice bottle be in the Mini Woodvil? 3ml or 6ml?

Hi vicsan...it will be a 3ml bottle. :)

*edit....I see Big Hitter got it already. :D

037-1.jpg

Last edited:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Thank you everyone for your answers! NOW, all I have to do is decide which REOs I want. I am getting 2 for my Mother's Day gift! Should I do the mini Woodvil for out and about? Or the aluminum mini REO? I know I want either the larger Woodvil or the Grand for the house. How the heck am I suppose to make this decision? I love them all. Any thoughts from those who own these? What would you do if you could choose 2 and want one for the house and one for the car and running around? I'm more than open to suggestion! :) I vape 4-5ml a day and want one of the larger ones for when I'm home. It will be perfect for me.

I'm leaning towards the Regular Woodvil for home and the metal mini REO for the car. What do you think? Any input?

Why have my smilies disappeared for posting? They're gone. :(

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
That's what I have, and I like the combo. I have the regular Woodvil as my "desk vape" and the Mini is my "do everything" vape :)

The Mini is my preciousssssssssss

Thank you! That's more than likely what I'll do too. The mini just seems to be the perfect take-along size. I'm just hoping I'm fast enough when it comes to ordering and paying!:unsure:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Thank you! That's more than likely what I'll do too. The mini just seems to be the perfect take-along size. I'm just hoping I'm fast enough when it comes to ordering and paying!:unsure:

Don't worry about it too much. Rob has 400 of them in the works. While the first 100 or so may sell out in a flash, that should take care of most of the immediate demand.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The one thing that makes it easier is having a Grand and Woodvil. Both using the same batts, charger, bottles. I don't have a mini but would love one for the size. But having two using the same equipment lets me know that if something happens to one, I have the same set-up to fall back on. Thinking that way though, I would need another Grand for my "take out" back-up. Wow, I just gave myself a reason to buy another REO!

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
my Grande is dead. The spring got stuck so i took it apart and now I have stripped the threads for the screw. I emailed the maker but never heard back. When I get time i will figure out how to fix it. I still use my mini everyday along with a Go Go

Your best bet is to PM Robert, the maker, here on the forum. He's had issues with getting his emails. redeyedancer is the "forum name" you should pm...

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
my Grande is dead. The spring got stuck so i took it apart and now I have stripped the threads for the screw. I emailed the maker but never heard back. When I get time i will figure out how to fix it. I still use my mini everyday along with a Go Go

Mike is right....PM him right away. :) Or call him. His number is on the business card you got.

Worf

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2011
Bethlehem, PA
Thanks Dudeman, probably the best pic-comparison for me so far, especially since I'm waiting on my first..black black grand. Toying with the idea of having the door laser etched at some point, but then again that's like trying to decide on a tattoo.maybe ill go the the epoxy an emblem piece on it...decisions decisions........

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Thanks Dudeman, probably the best pic-comparison for me so far, especially since I'm waiting on my first..black black grand. Toying with the idea of having the door laser etched at some point, but then again that's like trying to decide on a tattoo.maybe ill go the the epoxy an emblem piece on it...decisions decisions........

Why don't you boldly go where no REO owner has gone before and mod that mod Star Trek style?
It's roughly the same size as the original communicator. Here's a comparison, which also cements my nerd cred.

Attachments

• DSCN0389_2.jpg
    DSCN0389_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0397_2.jpg
    DSCN0397_2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread