The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Request permission to come aboard.

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by bushmaster, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    I haven't joined this social group--not sure how. At any rate, it seems to be allowing me to start a thread, so here goes.
    I've spoken to some of you before on the general discussion board.
    I live in Colville, WA and have been analog-free since April 1, 2010. My main pvs are Kens Boxmods and I am a fulltime vaper of Atomic Cynnacide. Hope to get to know some of you folks and maybe meet for a beer some day. I suppose there are some other vapers up here in Colville, but I have not met one. It'd be nice to meet up with some of my own kind.;)

2. MtnLioness

MtnLioness Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi, bushmaster! I'm new, too, but wanted to welcome you. I'm down here in Spokane Valley. This board seems rather quiet; maybe we can get it going again. :)

Congratulations on being analog-free! I'm just beginning my journey. Just checked USPS and my eGo in the sorting office in Spokane, so I'll be getting it tomorrow!! I'm really stoked--and nervous. I want this to work for me. I've been wanting to quit for many, many years.

Was just up your way on a drive looking at properties. I love Colbert---great area! We're thinking of buying a house up in that area.

Hope to see you on a chat sometime!

3. harleyrider

harleyrider Full Member Verified Member

Mar 18, 2010
    colbert
    How do I join this social group? I'm in colbert. Haven't been able to kick analogs but vaping does help me cut down.

4. harleyrider

harleyrider Full Member Verified Member

Mar 18, 2010
    colbert
    HA! figured it out! Hi All! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.