• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Request permission to come aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I haven't joined this social group--not sure how. At any rate, it seems to be allowing me to start a thread, so here goes.
I've spoken to some of you before on the general discussion board.
I live in Colville, WA and have been analog-free since April 1, 2010. My main pvs are Kens Boxmods and I am a fulltime vaper of Atomic Cynnacide. Hope to get to know some of you folks and maybe meet for a beer some day. I suppose there are some other vapers up here in Colville, but I have not met one. It'd be nice to meet up with some of my own kind.;)

Hi, bushmaster! I'm new, too, but wanted to welcome you. I'm down here in Spokane Valley. This board seems rather quiet; maybe we can get it going again. :)

Congratulations on being analog-free! I'm just beginning my journey. Just checked USPS and my eGo in the sorting office in Spokane, so I'll be getting it tomorrow!! I'm really stoked--and nervous. I want this to work for me. I've been wanting to quit for many, many years.

Was just up your way on a drive looking at properties. I love Colbert---great area! We're thinking of buying a house up in that area.

Hope to see you on a chat sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread