[Resolved]Smok tek garbage service

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
So I ordered a kit, some juice and accessories from smok tek. The kit I ordered was on sale but when I added it to my cart it charged me full price. I removed and added the kit multiple times to see if I it would work after refreshing etc. In the end I just said screw it ill pay full price, it wasn't to much more anyway. So I placed my order and on my smok tek account it showed my order was on hold.
Two days later I got an email saying the product I ordered wasn't in stock. I emailed back stating that for some reason I was being charged more than advertised and as for the product being out of stock if you could just give me another kit (that was $5 more) for the sale price of my original purchase then I would be a happy customer.
The way I feel is if I order a product that shows in stock and is not which then affects shipping time or means I have to spend more money then the vendor should offer some kind of compensation. I waited a couple more days and received an automated email asking me to click a link to confirm I have a tracking number and if not I should wait 24 to 48 hours before I contact them about a problem. Obviously there's already a problem and receiving this automated email you haven't even addressed it yet. I sent them an email back and said this service isnt up to par and to cancel my order. its been a week and they haven't even resolved this issue yet so god knows when they would actually send the package. Kinda worked out in a way because I ended up getting a better product elsewhere for the same price and better service. Im sure this doesn't happen too often with smok tek but the fact the issue wasn't resolved after the first email steers me clear of this site in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread