Review of Cash eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
I just ordered Cuban Cigar, Pina Colada, Riskee Yuice, and French Pipe. So far I've tried Mint, Mango, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. I didn't like Strawberry or Mango that much, but the others have been really good. I'll post about them once they arrive.

Try a 50/50 mix of Riskee Yuice and French Pipe, it's awesome!

Schroedinger's cat

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
I really like the orange, Cash, and I think I'd also like mandarine and grapefruit (red or pink even better...). Please do not discontinue orange, even though it will be a while before I can afford to buy again.

Between you and Jeff at Janty, I am spending WAY more than smoking used to cost me (in NC, a pack goes for a little more than $3, if you buy them a box at the time). If only all these batteries quit dying on me, and if only I could control myself in front of all these flavors....

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
The Coca-Cola flavor is amazing! It's just dead on. I tasted it alongside a Coke and the flavor is just the same.

I even let my non-smoking, Coke-drinking wife (I prefer Pepsi) try a puff off my Screwdriver (knock it off!) and she ws amazed. I also ordered wild strawberry but haven't gotten to it yet... I hope it's as good!

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA
I guess the only problem I have had with Cash Juice is the 30ml bottles. The nipple keeps staying in the cap when I unscrew the cap. This morning I spilled a bunch on my hands because of this. Scared the crap out of me. I wonder how much juice it would take to kill you? I'm using Fierce and Super High juices. I wasn't able to wash it off right away because I was driving (yeah dumb). It's been 3 hours now. If anyone has an idea of how much juice it would take to provide a lethal dose absorbed through skin, let me know.

Careful everyone!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Lurker!

That's a bummer :( Trust me, you would be dead already if you had an issue.

My #1 worst scare was when I had one of my 15ml standard juice bottles in my pocket. Top came off and atleast 10-12 ml leaked in to my pants pocket, through my pants, and on to my leg. I didn't notice it for atleast 5-10 minutes when all of a sudden, my heart felt like it was beating outside of my chest, and my head was spinning!

Dangerous, dangerous stuff ... Just be careful everyone :)

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Hey Lurker!

That's a bummer :( Trust me, you would be dead already if you had an issue.

My #1 worst scare was when I had one of my 15ml standard juice bottles in my pocket. Top came off and atleast 10-12 ml leaked in to my pants pocket, through my pants, and on to my leg. I didn't notice it for atleast 5-10 minutes when all of a sudden, my heart felt like it was beating outside of my chest, and my head was spinning!

Dangerous, dangerous stuff ... Just be careful everyone :)

Whoa.

Anyway, I don't know if you caught my post, but I wanted to know if you're going to be getting any sample packs soonish?

Brian S.

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
U.S. Mississippi
Just got my premium fierce menthol from Cash. Great stuff. Goes down smooth. Cash's regular juice has a throat hit if you like that. Premium does not which I like. One of the best menthol flavors I have tried. I really don't feel the need to add menthol crystals to this batch. Great job Cash. I am sooo glad I came over to the dark side.

Brian

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
I really liked the menthol but I found it was too minty for me. Adding about 20 drops of cigar liquid solved the problem for me... actually I may add 10 more drops or so to get it just where I want it. So now it doesn't feel like I'm inhaling ice into my lungs, and it leaves my breath nice and minty. :)
I also find that this mix satisfies me the best out of the liquids I've tried.

Just got an idea: How about a complete package of small bottles (2 or 3 ml) in all of the available flavors of various strength liquid in super-concentrated flavors specifically for mixing? It'll be like the Jelly Belly of e-liquid! :D

Recipes:
Chocolate Orange Smores: Milk Chocolate + Malibu Coconut + Orange Peel
Strawberry Daiquiri: Wild Strawberry + Spiced Rum + Plain Ole Vanilla
White Russian: Plain Ole Vanilla + Black Coffee + Spiced Rum
Apple A La Mode: Green Apple + Plain Ole Vanilla + Cherry-Licious
Hehe this could be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread