Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hey Lurker!

That's a bummer :( Trust me, you would be dead already if you had an issue.

My #1 worst scare was when I had one of my 15ml standard juice bottles in my pocket. Top came off and atleast 10-12 ml leaked in to my pants pocket, through my pants, and on to my leg. I didn't notice it for atleast 5-10 minutes when all of a sudden, my heart felt like it was beating outside of my chest, and my head was spinning!

Dangerous, dangerous stuff ... Just be careful everyone :)

I once spilled a bottle of Freesmoke, about a third or fourth of a 50 ml bottle in my lap. I wiped it up, but not only did I get the over drive heart beat, light headedness and sweating, my lap started burning. I had to rush to the bathroom to wash it off. I like the convenience of bottles you can remove the dropper from, but non removable droppers is safer.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Has anyone here tried a Marlboro/Minty Mint mix? I know some have said the Minty Mint with chocolate is a good one, but I'm not sure what else the mint combines with well.

I like playing around with all the flavors, but I haven't mixed those specific two... good idea though.

marlboro liquid (whether my own or someone elses) mixed with 1-2 menthol crystals (thanks brian) HOLY MOLY!!! Its just like a real menthol cig!!!! :thumb:

I used to use the menthol cyrstals in just menthol liquid, but to night, I had a bottle of 10ml Marlboro about half full and thought, what the heck. Stuck a small cyrstal in it, and it is CRAZY! :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I once spilled a bottle of Freesmoke, about a third or fourth of a 50 ml bottle in my lap. I wiped it up, but not only did I get the over drive heart beat, light headedness and sweating, my lap started burning. I had to rush to the bathroom to wash it off. I like the convenience of bottles you can remove the dropper from, but non removable droppers is safer.

Agreed, have spilled many times, and I am still on the heavy grade8-o

I like playing around with all the flavors, but I haven't mixed those specific two... good idea though.

marlboro liquid (whether my own or someone elses) mixed with 1-2 menthol crystals (thanks brian) HOLY MOLY!!! Its just like a real menthol cig!!!! :thumb:

I used to use the menthol cyrstals in just menthol liquid, but to night, I had a bottle of 10ml Marlboro about half full and thought, what the heck. Stuck a small cyrstal in it, and it is CRAZY! :D

Ha, that's sounds tempting alright. I will buy those crystals on eBay soon because everyone raves about 'em.

Well I've got the Marlboro and Minty Menthol coming in any day from you so I'll test that mix as well - and will try the crystals later to see how it compares. I'm a real menthol fan so like others will have to experiment with everything out there to see what works in order to best approximate the real thing :thumb:

Minty mint/coffee
minty mint/wicked mint/coffee
minty mint/abandon mint/chocolate
chocolate/strawberry
chocalate/cherry
chocolate/coffee/mint
555/mint
et et, as far as the trial will take you, I have 40 different flavors though.....hehehhehe8-o

Interesting recipe's there Smilin, thanks for sharing.

Yes come to think of it, the coffee should work rather well with mint, will have to try that one :thumb:

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Steves juice is pretty good.
So far i have tried 2 different kinds. A Pure Ejuice menthol (18mg i think) and Cash French pipe medium (12mg i think).
I actually just switched from the cash french pipe to the pure menthol, and i have noticed the throat hit on the pure ejuice is better (could be because of higher nicotine, though), and that the vapor from it is thicker. I just did this in a 901.
I like the flavor of the Cash French pipe better but i prefer the vapor of the Pure Menthol.

edit: Oh, and i tried regular and marlboro inside cartridges. The regular tasted like any regular i've tried and i didn't like the marlboro. It tastes like regular with some ammonia.

Last edited:

frazzledglispa

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Denver, CO
He's probably out of stock, I think it is pretty popular. I have some, it is pretty good, I can definitely taste the caramel, but only after using it for awhile. I tend to prefer the non-smoke type flavors, chocolate, etc...

I just noticed that he has clove in the Pure variety. I didn't see that before. I am going to have to try that one!

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
He's probably out of stock, I think it is pretty popular. I have some, it is pretty good, I can definitely taste the caramel, but only after using it for awhile. I tend to prefer the non-smoke type flavors, chocolate, etc...

I just noticed that he has clove in the Pure variety. I didn't see that before. I am going to have to try that one!

CLoVES?? WHERE?!

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Just received my large order from Cash yesterday. He ran out of certain sizes and strengths, so he made up for it with some extra bottles - nice guy. I recieved French Pipe High, Coconut Super High, Like Smoke High, Cigar Medium, and Menthol High and Medium. I've only tried the Cigar and Coconut so far, and both are great.

I just received my pen kit/juice today :)

I'm really diggin the cash menthol (high)! Will definitely be buying another bottle of that one. Gives an energetic, refreshing body buzz - pleasant flavour.

The marlboro special blend OTOH just isn't doing it for me - hmm, I can't get used to that taste - nothing like a real marl whatsoever. I mean, I'll still vape the bottle (perhaps cut with menthol crystals to help mask it) but will be moving to other flavours afterward.

These e-juices really have a very long way to go in getting anywhere near a real tobacco flavour methinks. Of course, it'll never be what actual smoke is, but would still be nice if the juice manufacturers could get much closer to the actual essence of it. I think it would make conversion a lot easier for many smokers.

But yeah, would like to try the coffee and chocolate next I think.

As for Steve's service, really great and professionally run! The prices are quite competitive as well, especially for the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread