Review of Cash eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S.

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
U.S. Mississippi
I just tried the menthol, and to be honest, it isn't as good as Jane's menthol. Not nearly as minty and the taste is almost flat for me.

Jane's menthol is very good and better than Cash's regular menthol but I like Cash's premium menthol better than either. Nothing beats menthol crystals for true menthol flavor though.

Brian

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Jane's menthol is very good and better than Cash's regular menthol but I like Cash's premium menthol better than either. Nothing beats menthol crystals for true menthol flavor though.

Brian

I know I ordered Cash and not pure, but is there any distinction between the two, like difference in labels or bottles?

It was the Cash. I do love the French Pipe though! I want to get this stuff in 30 or 50 ml now.

I guess it's all a matter of personal preference then. I think the flavour is at just the right intensity - any more would almost be too much, for me anyway.

I'm still gonna try some crystal experimentation though, just for curiosity.

dazyrue

Nov 23, 2008
Seattle, WA US
The flavors I have tried are:

Green tee
Chocolate
Vanilla
Cherry
Strawberry
Coffee

To be honest I am a new to vaping and I think my tastebuds are damaged from smoking. :p
I could smell how they are supposed to taste from the bottles (really nummy) but all I could taste was a difference in sweetness with not really any flavor. Does it take a while of not smoking before you can really begin to taste it???

(even though I cant really taste it I still love it and prefer it over regular old cigs!!!!!) :thumb:

I just got a supply of Cash e-juice yesterday & decided to try the Cash-Cola; this stuff is killin' me, IT TASTES LIKE COCA COLA. :p

Seriously, who woulda thought to bottle Coke flavored e-liquid? They had to have been mixing up different flavors & came across this by accident, right?!

Anyway--I'm wondering how it would taste with the chocolate? Does Steve sell chocolate juice? I've had Janty's and theirs is good... but I didn't see it on Steve's site..

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Want to revive this thread as I've pretty much tried all of Cash's Eliquids now :).

Marlboro Special Blend: My favorite. Very vapable. Nice and smokey, good throat hit, and mixes well w/other flavors. I get the big bottles of this stuff ;).

Riskee Yuice: Another good one. I don't think anyone has really pinned down the flavor, so I won't even try. Another one worth buying a big bottle. It's a good mix w/the Marlboro.

Green Apple: Tastes like a Jolly Rancher. Tart, but not in a bad way. If you like other things in this flavor then you'll like this. Good for an occasional vape. Haven't tried mixing it yet.

Cash Cola: I swear Steve is just putting Coca cola in a bottle and selling it..lol. It tastes just like Coke (minus all the carbonation). Very smooth with a nice throat hit. If I didn't like Marlboro so much I would vape this all the time (my fiance does!).

Wild Strawberry: Very good! My favorite fruity flavor I've tried.

French Vanilla: Another big bottle buy and one of my favs. I mix this often, but it's very good by itself. Smooth and not too overpowering.

Cashbucks Coffee: More like coffee beans. I don't like coffee so I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but I love it! If you like coffee beans then you will too!

Stalker Pina Colada: Only one I've tried I didn't like. Some people swear by it, but it's just not for me :(. There's something in it that doesn't agree w/my tastebuds. Thought I would love this one too. 1 out of 7 aint bad though ;).

I'd also recommend the 555 in the Pure Ejuice. It's a bit like the Marlboro Sp. blend w/ a nutty taste. Very good!

I have yet to try the Banana-nana (can't wait though!), Milk Chocolate (bet this would be awesome w/the Coffee!!!), Coconut, and Cherrylicous. As addicted to trying these as I am it won't be long!

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Well, I'll give a full review after about a week.

For now, I LOVE the menthol, but not sure about Totally Wicked's Menthol. Both taste amazing compared to all of the other menthols I have tasted.

Cash-Cola - Not sure on this one yet. I like it, but not sure if I love it.

Riskee - Undecided. Too early to tell.

Banana - OMG Love it. I loved Janes, and I love this one. I am not sure which one is better. I need to compare before review. But your ok with either one.

Chocolate - If you like chocolate you'll like it. I don't like choc. so I don't care for it. but I ordered for my wife(who has been smoking Jane's choc.) I'll include her thoughts for the full review.

Cherry - Didn't think I would like it (was hoping I would) figured it would be barely tasteable, but it is STRONG cherry. I love this one too.

That's my review preview, stay tuned in a week for FULL accurate review. but one thing I can say, is if you order cash's premium juice you are ok. Don't worry about liking it, almost all of his premium's are good. His Pure flavor...well...not so hot IMHO.

~lintz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread