Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Just an Update:

I just got a Black RSQ to go with my Silver ones. And I have to say that the Black with the Red LED is Killer looking.

Anyway... The Update:

When I went to get the Black one, I noticed that No One Stateside seemed to have one in-stock. So I sent MVS and VapeRoyalty (where I go others) an e-Mail asking when they would be back In-Stock?

MVS said they should have some in 7-10 Days business days. But they are still Not in Stock.

Zack from VapeRoyalty said that RSQ is Discontinuing the RSQ 80w. And they are No Longer available. They also have removed the Black RSQ from their site.

Not sure if this is true about RSQ pulling the plug on the RSQ 80w or Not? But I kinda Freaked out and spent the Extra 5 Bucks and got my Black one from Element vape.
    I wonder if they are going to make a 2x700 version.
    I've been happy with mine. Very small and uses standard bottles.
    Breazy still has red and blue.
    Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod - Hotcig I Vape Hardware I Breazy.com

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I've been happy with mine. Very small and uses standard bottles.

That was the Entire Reason I bought a RSQ. It's Nice, Compact Size.

The current 21700 trend OK for someone who Doesn't mind a Bigger mod. But for those who want a Smaller Regulated Squonker, the RSQ 80w is hard to beat.

It would be a Shame if they are actually going to Discontinue it.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    That was the Entire Reason I bought a RSQ. It's Nice, Compact Size.

The current 21700 trend OK for someone who Doesn't mind a Bigger Mod. But for those who want a Smaller Regulated Squonker, the RSQ 80w is hard to beat.

It would be a Shame if they are actually going to Discontinue it.
    Agree.
    Breazy is $58.50 shipped, using code CVD10

Solaire

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2017

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Discontinued? Wow. That's an awfully fast product cycle! :?: :blink:
    Yeah, I wanted another as a backup, was waiting for MVS or VaporDNA to get them in. I'll keep hopeful and keep an eye out on those two sites. Looks like a bunch of new squonks coming out now, so maybe I don't need another RSQ anyways.

I personally won't order from Element. Tried a few months back and their age verification fails for me. I'm not sending a copy of my driver's license to a vape shop. Age verification has worked everywhere else for me.

I really don't care about the color. What's the deal with Breazy for folks that have ordered there? Look like good prices and ships from NY?

Maybe I'll just hold off and wait for something new if MVS or VaporDNA don't get them back in. That does seem like a very short production cycle for something that seems to be out of stock all of the time.

Reactions: Jumpin' In...

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2015
    Ohio
    I don't believe it's been discontinued. looks like they are releasing new colors.

kUyuHXW.jpg

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    I don't believe it's been discontinued. looks like they are releasing new colors.

kUyuHXW.jpg
    Thanks looks good to me, lol. I'll wait and see if one of my preferred vendors gets them back in stock.

If it happens, great. If not, they'll be something else come along. I hear 2018 is the 'year of the squonk'. ;)

• Agree
    Reactions: fitchy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I am waiting on a reply from MVS WTH what is going on with the device. Personally I don't think it is being discontinued, some of the first reviews that came out had loose door panels and they might be updating that for the next batches going out.

Don't quote me on that though just my thoughts on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread