virginia beach
    Reactions: puffon

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a blue RSQ from Breazy this morning. I've been wanting one since they first came out and finally caved in. :D I've got another Hotcig mod that I love, so I'll see how well the RSQ stacks up against my Inbox.
    I have both(V3 inbox) trust me,which ever one you use,they will not disappoint.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a blue RSQ from Breazy this morning. I've been wanting one since they first came out and finally caved in. :D I've got another Hotcig mod that I love, so I'll see how well the RSQ stacks up against my Inbox.
    I used my inbox everyday for well over a year and a half as my main carry mod,i haven't touched it since the day my first Rsq came haha.I liked it enough right off to make me order a 2nd one,i don't have the blue yet,so may have to add that one on too haha.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

It's a Very Nice Mod.

I think you will be Very Happy with it.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2017
    Excellent choice you will love the device.
    Yeah I think it will fit in my pocket just fine, the size of the mod really caught my eye and the ability to use it in bypass is awesome (most of my other squonksters are mechs), not that the chipset won't get any use I do TC every blue moon,lol. ( got a roll of ni200 I gotta make disappear.).
    If I like it i'll probably snag a Red one also..:evil:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Lost my RSQ today. My buddy liked the shade of blue, and since I owed him some funds anyway, he became the new owner. I'll have to order another for myself again, I guess lol.

Any great deals?
    Ouch,as long as you are getting another. The RSQ has become my go to squonker,in and out of the house. My V3 that I ordered with it has taken a back seat to it.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    Cool.

So from the RSQ User Manual, these are the Mod's TCR range values...

View attachment 732401

With TCR (XX) being a User Defined/Custom value.

So if I want to use a Custom TCR Value, I would assume that I would us the Last 4 Digits of a 6 Digit TCR value. For 430 SS, that would be 1380.
    Can you input the TCR value directly on the RSQ or does it have to be done via the PC software?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Can you input the TCR value directly on the RSQ or does it have to be done via the PC software?

I Don't think TCR's can be inputted directly into the Mod via the Menu System.

And need to be done using the HM Chip Tools software.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Ouch,as long as you are getting another. The RSQ has become my go to squonker,in and out of the house. My V3 that I ordered with it has taken a back seat to it.
    Luckily was packing my Therion BF 75C. I'm looking at the VandyVape 80W Squonker as a replacement, actually. 20700 battery option is nice, although qith my build, the 18650 in the RSQ is usually ready for swap at the bottom of the bottle, anyway.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Just an Update:

I just got a Black RSQ to go with my Silver ones. And I have to say that the Black with the Red LED is Killer looking.

Anyway... The Update:

When I went to get the Black one, I noticed that No One Stateside seemed to have one in-stock. So I sent MVS and VapeRoyalty (where I go others) an e-Mail asking when they would be back In-Stock?

MVS said they should have some in 7-10 Days business days. But they are still Not in Stock.

Zack from VapeRoyalty said that RSQ is Discontinuing the RSQ 80w. And they are No Longer available. They also have removed the Black RSQ from their site.

Not sure if this is true about RSQ pulling the plug on the RSQ 80w or Not? But I kinda Freaked out and spent the Extra 5 Bucks and got my Black one from Element Vape.

Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread