Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
The SXK Le Concorde clone is really easy to over-squonk and I occasionally find some liquid on the 510 top plate of my mod. I get really good flavor out of it though.

...or just juice seeping from the atty.
Nothing to worry about.
If it's the 510, put a small driptip o-ring, on the atty.
How does that help? :?:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sometimes I see this mess when I remove the RDA. It is a SXK Le Concorde clone. Anyone know what gives?

ljXGoRq.jpg

You might try putting one of these...

$0.80 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (10-Pack) 12-pack - 4*1.8*1mm (OD*ID*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... under the BF Pin on your RDA.

And if that makes the BF Pin Stick out too far, and there is a space between the RDA and your RSQ, use one of these...

$2.35 Replacement PC Heat Insulation Gasket for Atomizers (5-Pack) 5-pack - for 22mm diameter atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... to fill the Gap.

Or you could just buy an Extra roll of Paper Towels next time you are at the store.

Reactions: puffon

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Have been using the RSQ more and more, but that preheat is crazy. I vape at 420F and run it at around 23W, but that preheat triggers temperature control mode and give a poor vaping experience.

I wish there was some way of adjusting it...its far too aggressive for mid power vapers like me.

I also noticed a bit of juice inside the mod where the bottle is. Has anyone experienced any type of leaking from the 510?

Last edited:

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
You might try putting one of these...

$0.80 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (10-Pack) 12-pack - 4*1.8*1mm (OD*ID*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... under the BF Pin on your RDA.

And if that makes the BF Pin Stick out too far, and there is a space between the RDA and your RSQ, use one of these...

$2.35 Replacement PC Heat Insulation Gasket for Atomizers (5-Pack) 5-pack - for 22mm diameter atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... to fill the Gap.

Or you could just buy an Extra roll of Paper Towels next time you are at the store.

Thanks! I think actually I got both of those (AND extra paper towels), so I might try it tonight.

Will also try to rock another atty on the RSQ, to see if it is the RDA or the mod's fault. I have not used this RDA on any other mod before, so it could be the sinner.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Have been using the RSQ more and more, but that preheat is crazy. I vape at 420F and run it at around 23W, but that preheat triggers temperature control mode and give a poor vaping experience.

I wish there was some way of adjusting it...its far too aggressive for mid power vapers like me.

I also noticed a bit of juice inside the mod where the bottle is. Has anyone experienced any type of leaking from the 510?
Check the tubing going into the bottle. It might not have been cut and building up pressure when squonking. That happened to me on my Anita squonker.

Reactions: Dropmyload

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Do you find the shallow deck causes you to squonk more?

Actually no. The cotton gets soaked and stays that way,from the short throw and heat,I think. I squonk half as much as a normal squonk though for a 24 and up RDA. It is most deffinatly a short throw,hot vape,and a MTL vape. Love it.

• Informative
Reactions: mackman

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I was able to locate a silver RSQ in a local shop. :rickroll::rickroll:
Pleased they had the color I wanted, I was pleasantly surprised when upon opening the box, I discovered a free gift in the form of a new extra panel/door.
It is resin or delrin and is very light, doesn't rattle and the image appears to painted/printed directly onto the door.
New panel.jpg

The range of new doors is interesting...Has anyone seen them offered for sale individually?

Thanks to all in this thread for helping me to make a satisfying purchase.

STOKED!
I

ETA:
Original (silver) panel = 31.1 grams
(Delrin?)Type 5 Panel (Tiger) = 6.6 grams

Last edited:
Reactions: b.m.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I was able to locate a silver RSQ in a local shop. :rickroll::rickroll:
Pleased they had the color I wanted, I was pleasantly surprised when upon opening the box, I discovered a free gift in the form of a new extra panel/door.
It is resin or delrin and is very light, doesn't rattle and the image appears to painted/printed directly onto the door.
View attachment 752763

The range of new doors is interesting...Has anyone seen them offered for sale individually?

Thanks to all in this thread for helping me to make a satisfying purchase.

STOKED!
I
No I have not seen any of those variations for sale at any site. I would love to get a resin if they indeed have them.

• Agree
Reactions: puffon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread