Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Still using my Rsq every day,just can't find anything i like better haha.In fact,i have my 3rd one on the way,should be here middle of next week.I already have the silver and red ones,now i have the black coming,and in a few weeks will order the gunmetal grey one.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Still using my Rsq every day,just can't find anything i like better haha.In fact,i have my 3rd one on the way,should be here middle of next week.I already have the silver and red ones,now i have the black coming,and in a few weeks will order the gunmetal grey one.

I'm holding a Black RSQ in my hand right now.

Love It.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My RSQ has turned into the only mod I grab now no matter what. It's the smallest and compact mod I own and have a second one grey in basket at FT for order.

Having one in each color would have never crossed my mind with this mod until I used one.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My RSQ has turned into the only mod I grab now no matter what. It's the smallest and compact mod I own and have a second one grey in basket at FT for order.

Having one in each color would have never crossed my mind with this mod until I used one.
I agree.I do have another nice compact mod with a Dna 75 that is pretty much the same size as the Rsq,but i still grab the Rsq over that one every day.The Dna mod is lighter,but the Rsq feels better in the hand,i think it's because of the slight curves where the Dna box is straight box shaped.But yes,since the day i got my first one,i have had it with me as my main mod every moment that i'm awake,and it's right next to my bed while i'm sleeping haha.
I had never planned to get more than 1 of these mods,but after using it for a week,i decided to get another,i did not want black since i have so many black mods already,so my 2nd was the red one.After all of the U.S. sellers quit carrying these,then i started regretting not getting the black,so now i've grabbed that one from China while they are still available,and i like these mods so much that i also want the grey and very possibly even the orange too while they are still available.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I agree.I do have another nice compact mod with a Dna 75 that is pretty much the same size as the Rsq,but i still grab the Rsq over that one every day.The Dna mod is lighter,but the Rsq feels better in the hand,i think it's because of the slight curves where the Dna box is straight box shaped.But yes,since the day i got my first one,i have had it with me as my main mod every moment that i'm awake,and it's right next to my bed while i'm sleeping haha.
I had never planned to get more than 1 of these mods,but after using it for a week,i decided to get another,i did not want black since i have so many black mods already,so my 2nd was the red one.After all of the U.S. sellers quit carrying these,then i started regretting not getting the black,so now i've grabbed that one from China while they are still available,and i like these mods so much that i also want the grey and very possibly even the orange too while they are still available.
All of my mods,RTA's,RDA's are black-gun metal-or grey. With the exception of my Satin colored ELA. After picking up the grey I am planning to pick up the blue or silver,if I can keep it from my wife maybe both?

I like my VTinbox too but the size of the RSQ,I go with it. I would really love it it f they made a 21700 RSQ version. Granted it won't be as compact but the run time would be worth it.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
After picking up the grey I am planning to pick up the blue or silver,if I can keep it from my wife maybe both?
The silver makes a great carry mod,as there is no worry of the paint flaking or chipping off.Mine has 1 spot on the back where it has rubbed against stuff and has became a bit shiny,but not very noticeable.

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The silver makes a great carry mod,as there is no worry of the paint flaking or chipping off.Mine has 1 spot on the back where it has rubbed against stuff and has became a bit shiny,but not very noticeable.
The black one I have is still in pristine shape. No paint chipping,scratches,r marks of any kind. I have to say this is the finish I have had on any of my mods except one other.

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The black one I have is still in pristine shape. No paint chipping,scratches,r marks of any kind. I have to say this is the finish I have had on any of my mods except one other.
Yeah,i haven't heard of any issues with the black on these.Early on,i seen a few people say they had problems with the red,but my red one is still in perfect shape,although it never leaves the house either,so that could be the reason on mine though.When my black one gets here in a few days,it will probably stay at home most of time,although it may see some carry use,just to change it up a bit haha.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

My 1st Sliver has a Big Spot on it. In Fact, it is the Entire Side opposite of the Screen.

Because I Sanded the Oil Rig Logo off it.

LOL

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Kinda a FUBAR Photo.

But about all I felt like doing working on Limit Sleep.

RSQ_1.JPG

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Kinda a FUBAR Photo.

But about all I felt like doing working on Limit Sleep.

View attachment 755845
I like the modification. I am kinda OCD about the looks of my mods. A cheesy picture of an oil rig taking up one side of my mod is something that would bother me quite a bit, possibly stop me from buying the mod honestly. If it is going to have a picture covering an entire side of the mod, it has got to be a picture I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread