Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
I knew it was a longshot but I emailed Hotcig about the graphic panels...

Hi Nick

Thank you for reaching us ,.
But those panels were just as promotion items included in the RSQ package a few months ago .
We do not sell them separately . Sorry about it .

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anyonre get a zap wrap for there RSQ ?
I'm afraid to take off the carbon wrap on mine to try I actually prefer it. Have not seen a wrap that I think would look good with any color RSQ really? How's everyone getting on with the device hopefully still enjoying it still.
I've been debating getting one from them.They have one that is called Hybrid 1 that i think would look good on my black Rsq,it is made to look like hybrid stabilized wood with a bright lime green resin.I wouldn't wrap the whole mod though,just the door and maybe the back.The one i'm referring to is on this page under metal rust wood.
Hotcig Printed Wraps
I actually bought a wood veneer a while back to try and make a true wood panel for the door insert,but after a few bad attempts at cutting a good pattern,i gave up and decided not to pull that carbon fiber sticker unless i can get a piece cut out that i can be happy with,which hasn't happened yet,i need to get a new blade for my exacto knife,then maybe i can get a good one cut,but seriosly considering the zap wrap to make things easier.

As far as still using them,absolutely.I have bought several mods before and after getting my first Rsq,but i just cannot find any other mod i like as much as these.My silver one is getting pretty beat up from drops,etc. from being my main daily use mod,but never misses a beat,so it will continue to be my main mod,with the black and red ones getting used regularly at home.

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yea I picked up a second RSQ in gray I love the device,don't know why ?? I can't find any wrap I like from zap wraps though. I like the carbon fiber one that came with my black device but it does not look appealling on the gray at all. Most of the wraps I see from them are really loud or really ugly nothing worth getting?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yea I picked up a second RSQ in gray I love the device,don't know why ?? I can't find any wrap I like from zap wraps though. I like the carbon fiber one that came with my black device but it does not look appealling on the gray at all. Most of the wraps I see from them are really loud or really ugly nothing worth getting?
If you have a design you like but don't see it there,they do custom wraps too.You just send them an image file of what you want and they will print it.Not sure if it's the same price or not,but definitely an option.

Reactions: zoiDman

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
If you have a design you like but don't see it there,they do custom wraps too.You just send them an image file of what you want and they will print it.Not sure if it's the same price or not,but definitely an option.
I can't come up with anything in my head without seeing what I want? Does not make sense does it ??

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I can't come up with anything in my head without seeing what I want? Does not make sense does it ??
Actually,makes perfect sense.I have a very hard time visualizing something in my head without at least seeing a picture of something similar for reference.I usually just do random google image searches for types of stuff i like,like stab wood,etc. and that gets me in the right direction at least haha.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

SandcastleTime

Sep 27, 2018
Just to verify, the HotCig RSQ NS Kit posted on the previous page is the same RSQ mod with just the logo taken off?

I actually wanted to purchase the RSQ as my first squonk mod because my #1 requirement was a small size but I absolutely hated that ridiculous logo on the mod so I purchased a Vandy Vape Pulse X a few days ago, I wouldn't mind picking up their new kit and trashing the RDA if I could get the RSQ with minimal logo/branding.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Just to verify, the HotCig RSQ NS Kit posted on the previous page is the same RSQ mod with just the logo taken off?

I actually wanted to purchase the RSQ as my first squonk mod because my #1 requirement was a small size but I absolutely hated that ridiculous logo on the mod so I purchased a Vandy Vape Pulse X a few days ago, I wouldn't mind picking up their new kit and trashing the RDA if I could get the RSQ with minimal logo/branding.
Hi and welcome,
ETA: Yes, they are the same.
I felt the same about the ugly radio tower logo. However, it is hidden by your hand in use.
The RSQ is a great device, don't let the "hidden 98% of the time" logo stop you from experiencing it.

I like the new logoless NS kit, but my local store still has a bunch of the V1s with the logo and the extra door. The nerissa RDA holds no appeal for me either.

HTH
I

Reactions: t8kiteasy

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... I wouldn't mind picking up their new kit and trashing the RDA if I could get the RSQ with minimal logo/branding.

I have 4 of the Original RSQ Squonk Mod. And I Highly Recommend them.

The New Look of Limited Branding only makes them Better IMO.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I really do not like that leather sticker on the new device but f they are sold w/o that RDA I will pick one up.
I was hoping the V1's would still be for sale I wanted to pick up every color,I only managed two,black and gray.

I know a lot of you hated that rig logo on the side but I actually like it myself. I am curious to see what Rig Mod collaboration device is next,and with what ever company they choose. The RSQ really is an awesome small squonker and I find it really strange it did not pick up in sales(I know it's not 2X battery mod) as most vapers usually want a small compact device,and this fits that bill ?

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Everyone needs an RSQ in their (squonk) life. Most underrated regulated bottom feeder out there (IMO).

Recurve RDA with the 22mm conversion cap BTW.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
fa2f499eff2e34b381819c302acdc82d.jpg
50df2bb8e62cf13fc6db6981ec974797.jpg

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
IMO: REO's mods would be well served to sign on with Hotcig to produce a run of REO branded RSQs.
Change to an anodized finish and emboss the back with "REO" in place of "RSQ". :thumbs:

The RSQ is a tough, dependable unit.
IMO:It needs a better finish and I would prefer ALU vs cast zinc.

:2c:
I

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
IMO: REO's mods would be well served to sign on with Hotcig to produce a run of REO branded RSQs.
Change to an anodized finish and emboss the back with "REO" in place of "RSQ". :thumbs:

The RSQ is a tough, dependable unit.
IMO:It needs a better finish and I would prefer ALU vs cast zinc.

:2c:
I
Now that is a squonker I would love to see,and purchase.

Reactions: Izan

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
With all the good reviews about this Mod I've been hearing especially about it's durability, I had to get it. I needed another Mod for outdoor use and durability, and though my Pulse 80 has been doing a decent job, I could use another one. Just wonder why I've been hearing that they've been discontinued.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
With all the good reviews about this Mod I've been hearing especially about it's durability, I had to get it. I needed another Mod for outdoor use and durability, and though my Pulse 80 has been doing a decent job, I could use another one. Just wonder why I've been hearing that they've been discontinued.
The V1's are they are no longer tied with rig mod so,the logo on the side is gone and carbon fiber panel is now pleather,on the V2's
Same device just not affiliated with rig mod at all any longer same specs and HW board inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread