Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Good evening everybody,

Love my trusty RM2 however tonight it failed me. I was using all day and after dinner pressed the button and nothing.... After taking it off and giving it a look I noticed the ceramic base was above the metal lip of the base. Pressed it with my finger and it sat back in to place. Screwed it back on and the same thing happened. I can pull/push gently on the post and you can see the base moving up and down :(

Is there anything I can do to tighten it up or am I SOL.... I hope I am not as it is my favorite and everyday atomizer.

Thank you for any help folks

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
It's the same, I've used the handle of a file and a metal nail file before to remove that center post. You need to jam something in the 510 center hole that will bite on the sides and allow you turn it.

Since your deck moves my guess is the positive post and possibly that center pin is loose letting the metal disk that they screw into touch the metal base of the RM2

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Just wanted to drop in and thank everybody for their help. I was able to fix it by taking it apart and putting it back together. Negative post (Long skinny one) needed to be tightened more. Also I guess the person who I purchased it from before had taken it apart and had the disk flipped upside causing the 510 pin to be recessed..... I can't believe how easy it is to squonk....lol.... My ring finger is bigger than the other ones now thanks to that work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread