RN4072 4 Hole Atomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
The 4 Hole RN4072 is a great atomizer that fires plenty of smoke--Have been using them from Steve at Puresmoker for many months--Great unit--Sun

Thats great to hear :D I will probably have better draw for longer too, my penstyle atomisers do not last me long, only a week of great throat hit but worth it as they are the best!! I do not clean them in boiling water or anything, my mother would kill me! I think I will try that trick of poking holes in the steel wool since the draw drops when throat hit goes away!

I may have great luck with the 4 holers I hope, theres nowt like the taste of the penstyle baby!!!

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Penstyle ROCKS!!!!!!
It's fast becoming my favourite! I hope it will be able to cope with being taken to loud music venues too, as my Evo damn near set me on fire last weekend!

Just ordered starter kit in silver steel, 30ml minty menthol, blank carts and claimed free carts for being an ECF funster - hoorah! Will be interesting to see how it goes with standard batteries as I've been vaping it up on the passthrough, but should cope with 2 fully charged at the start of each day.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
All the penstyles I have had have been the type found on the 901, they don't mind loud music but as with the 901, they do get stuck from time to time but not as bad as the 901 :D 2 batteries lasts me from when I wake up to when I come home from work at 5 at which time I head for the passthrough :) The batteries degrade much slower with time than the good ol 901 too !! You'll love the shiny silver, its one great looking cig!

Last edited:

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
I haven't actually tried his minty menthol, but as my TW menthol is getting pretty low I've just stuck in an order for 30ml of Simon's. Let's see what that's like. :)
I found the menthol flavour less strong in minty menthol, but a couple of menthol crystals sorted that. It's the warming tobacco-y taste I've missed! Oh yum. Looking forward to this order arriving - just in time for holiday! I think penstyle is gonna be the holiday e-cig of choice - 2 batteries, passthrough for hotel rooms and mahoosive carts! I hope to come across a Smoking Everywhere stall and show 'em up, heehee.

Tribal, I already love the silver - that's the colour of my existing passthrough & atomiser too. All co-ordinating!

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
I had nothing but trouble with the 2 hole atomisers. When the 4 hole atomisers first became available Simon was fantastic and swapped my dodgy 2 hole atomisers for 4 holes ones FOC under warranty. Ever since I have been using the 4 hole ones reliabiliy has improved massively and I only ever have to replace them when they get weak from normal wear and tear. These newer 4 hole atomisers are as near to perfect as we are going to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread