• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Roswell Vape-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the process of setting up a meet to gather local vapers from the Atlanta area. I am in the process of booking a venue, and the date is still tentative. I am expecting it to be sometime next month, probably on a Saturday or a Sunday. The two places I am looking into are bar/grilles. They will have food/drinks available for purchase. I will be there representing eCigMods.com, and if there are any other vendors in the area, please contact me. You are more than welcome to come. Just a hangout... some beer, some vaping, and some sports on the TV's!

Entrance will be free, but I'm expecting a few vendors to setup a table for display, and even some sales, samples, etc...

Again, this is open to anyone that wants to attend... even competition. :)

Craig

------------------------------------------------------------
eCigMods 1st vape-In
North River Tavern
8879 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA

This space is being given to me free of charge. PLEASE spend some money... drinks, snacks, etc. This place has the best wings in the ATL... I'm sure he will continue to let me use this venue as long as people spend money. Keep the vape-In free and support the restaurant that is willing to let us do this... and promote e-cigarettes.

If you are a vendor, I will allow you to setup a table for $30. This money will go directly to the restaurant.

THERE WILL BE ONE WAITRESS FOR OUR AREA. I will have a pitcher setup on our table that will be for tips. PLEASE TIP YOUR WAITRESS!

Thanks guys... and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok... I forgot about this thread... only because you guys/gals were too slow to post. :) Every time I checked it, it was empty. :)

I will be there to demo a VapeZilla, which I will give away at the end of the night...
Will have all kinds of stuff to give away, including full kits, juice and more.

Event will be free to attend. Vendors are free to come, but if you want to show/sell your products, you will have to pay for a booth spot. PM and we can talk about it.

If all goes well, which I think it will, we will be holding it at one of my customers restaurants. I've done PC work for him for years now. They are a Bar/Restaurant with just about every type of bar food you can think of... Killer wings... and a 90 foot cooler with hundreds of different bottled beers. :)

Remember to thank the owner of the restaurant by spending some money there... if only a drink.

More info to come later...

Craig

eCigMods 1st Vape-In
North River Tavern
8879 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA

This space is being given to me free of charge. PLEASE spend some money... drinks, snacks, etc. This place has the best wings in the ATL... I'm sure he will continue to let me use this venue as long as people spend money. Keep the Vape-In free and support the restaurant that is willing to let us do this... and promote e-cigarettes.

If you are a vendor, I will allow you to setup a table for $30. This money will go directly to the restaurant.

THERE WILL BE ONE WAITRESS FOR OUR AREA. I will have a pitcher setup on our table that will be for tips. PLEASE TIP YOUR WAITRESS!

Thanks guys... and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Errr... I spoke too soon. :) Going to have to change the date. Forgot me and the wife already had plans for that day and she about killed me for not checking with her first. Serves me right. I'll announce the new day after I talk with the restaurant. I'm expecting it to either be the next day, Sunday the 20th, or maybe Sunday the 13th. What sounds better to you guys/gals?

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread