RTA for 70VG+

vytman

Apr 23, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
The Brunhilde MTL RTA will wick 70VG juice without a problem at all :thumb:
I've been using the Brunhilde for a long time now and I use 70vg/30pg myself. It's a fantastic tank that's very easy to work with and very very tasty!!
I actually have that one :rolleyes:. The fill port is on the small side and I usually make a mess filling it but overall a great tank.

Do you know a wicking tutorial you can share? Thanks!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I actually have that one :rolleyes:. The fill port is on the small side and I usually make a mess filling it but overall a great tank.

Do you know a wicking tutorial you can share? Thanks!
    There's been a couple of other members on here that also have the Brunhilde MTL RTA and have had issues with filling. Try to keep the tank on a slight angle when you're filling and you will prevent any leaks, I've never had a drop leak while filling any of mine. A nice pointy tip bottle will definitely help too!
    You need a wicking tutorial? Brunhilde Loves cotton :w00t: have a read of this:thumb: Help me wick my brunhilde MTL

vytman

Apr 23, 2011
    GB
    meettomy.site
    There's been a couple of other members on here that also have the Brunhilde MTL RTA and have had issues with filling. Try to keep the tank on a slight angle when you're filling and you will prevent any leaks, I've never had a drop leak while filling any of mine. A nice pointy tip bottle will definitely help too!
    You need a wicking tutorial? Brunhilde Loves cotton :w00t: have a read of this:thumb: Help me wick my brunhilde MTL
    Thanks, going to check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread