Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Fried chicken brings the peace and love. :D

So does a nice big fat pungent ...oops, haha I gotcha, you thought I was gonna do it. You know thats the only thing this badass forum is missing. Is for all of us (well most of us) to be able to sit around a campfire and pass the um well ahhh, you know tobacco peace pipe. No wait thats wrong I meant the tobacco flavored juice peace pipe, yea thats it.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I was surprised to find my Defcon Atty in the mail today! Latest tracking info shows it has not even made it to Texas yet. I will post photos of it late tonight sitting on several different APV's that I have. I just came in from using the weed trimmer in the yard and the vibrations have caused my hands to shake so bad that I can barely type this, much less hold a camera steady. I also want to modify the top hole to fit the drip tip I plan to dedicate to this little beauty before I take pictures of it. I did stick it on my Provari to check resistance with the included wick/coil which resulted in 2.8 ohms. I doubt I will get a chance to vape it until after I get off work at midnight. Thanks again Chopper!

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Hello everyone, i have a question that has probably been answered but i cant fine it. Will the defcon work with a "kicked" apv? Or will it trip like dcc's?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I use it on a Kicked Xhaler and it works fine.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Thank you
Just got my kicked legacy today and excited to get my defcon to put on top of it.

Right on! Enjoy. I have found that keeping the Kick right in the center seems to be the best for RBAs. So far I have put my DC,Line V2, and my Scuba V3 on the Kick and because the Xhaler is a 3/4" tube they all look sweet. I also have a dark colored diamond plate vinyl skin on the Xhaler. So not only do I look handsome but my PV looks handsome in my hands. Lets see 3/4" by about 6" with an HH 357 on it. Nah thats a bit short.... However when I put my Scuba on there now were pushing a full 8", getting closer.......

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
If we start w the kool aid we can get whatever we want from there. Oh if only there werent rules here, I could make you guys get that funny feeling in the pit of your bellys with some of my stories.
I hate it when that rule thingy happens and wont let us regress to a happier stage in our lives.What i wouldnt give to go back to my youth and watch Atilla the Hun ride of out of our village off into the sunset. Now those were the days.

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
Right on! Enjoy. I have found that keeping the Kick right in the center seems to be the best for RBAs. So far I have put my DC,Line V2, and my Scuba V3 on the Kick and because the Xhaler is a 3/4" tube they all look sweet. I also have a dark colored diamond plate vinyl skin on the Xhaler. So not only do I look handsome but my PV looks handsome in my hands. Lets see 3/4" by about 6" with an HH 357 on it. Nah thats a bit short.... However when I put my Scuba on there now were pushing a full 8", getting closer.......

I think the DC is gonna look amazing on the legacy since it has chrome caps and a media blasted body. I was gonna get my dc in black but figured it would look so much better in SS ontop of the legacy

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
OMG Chopper, Thank You. I got both my Defcons today. My first re-buildable atty. I am so happy.
Chopper said I would get it Thurs, it is here today. The SS is reading 2.2ohms/Black 2.7ohms. I checked them both on my Provari and my 2 Darwins. Alters maybe .01 between devices at times. I have tried it on the Provari, Darwin and my Legacy and XLNhaler. All work very well, Also tried it with the Kick on the Legacy and it works well.
I did send you a PM Chopper about the Black one, otherwise everything is going well.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
LEAK UPDATE

The DC has no leak.What we are seeing is condensation and juice splatter building up on the top silicone plug and seeping down into the metal sleeve.Going out the only place it has to go and that's the window.After all the work I did last night and its a issue well that all RBA's have.I have for the last few hours worked on my mini.I even put a silicone plug in the bottom of the juice tube so no juice could come out of the tube at the bottom in any way shape or form.Then I got a leak when the metal sleeve was put back on.So I got really mad and jerked the sleeve off and just watched the tube again as I held the fire button down.After about 10 to 12 seconds condensation and juice splatter pooled up on top of the silicone plug and ran down the side of the tube.So I wiped it off stuck the metal sleeve back on and kept hitting it but using a paper towel to dab the condensation and splatter off and not one leak.I in my heart of hearts believe this was the problem the whole time and now since I had the juice tube sealed so no way in hell any juice could escape I still got a leak.So now I have to see how I can fix that very small issue.Maybe I can drill a hole to let the condensation escape somehow.I will post more later.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
LEAK UPDATE

The DC has no leak.What we are seeing is condensation and juice splatter building up on the top silicone plug and seeping down into the metal sleeve.Going out the only place it has to go and that's the window.After all the work I did last night and its a issue well that all RBA's have.I have for the last few hours worked on my mini.I even put a silicone plug in the bottom of the juice tube so no juice could come out of the tube at the bottom in any way shape or form.Then I got a leak when the metal sleeve was put back on.So I got really mad and jerked the sleeve off and just watched the tube again as I held the fire button down.After about 10 to 12 seconds condensation and juice splatter pooled up on top of the silicone plug and ran down the side of the tube.So I wiped it off stuck the metal sleeve back on and kept hitting it but using a paper towel to dab the condensation and splatter off and not one leak.I in my heart of hearts believe this was the problem the whole time and now since I had the juice tube sealed so no way in hell any juice could escape I still got a leak.So now I have to see how I can fix that very small issue.Maybe I can drill a hole to let the condensation escape somehow.I will post more later.

Would this be possible even when it is not in use? Is condensation building up even if it is not being vaped? Just curious?

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Would this be possible even when it is not in use? Is condensation building up even if it is not being vaped? Just curious?

If its not in use and hasn't been then that will be a leak issue.Just from watching how the condensation and splatter built up and rolled down the side of the juice tube is the only way min could have leaked after I sealed it completely.If your has been sitting and not being used and is leaking.Then no its not a condensation and splatter issue its a leak.Ive since come up with a way to seal them at the bottom with another silicone plug that will make it impossible to leak from the bottom of the juice tube.Karla would you send me on of those back and let me check it out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread