Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Chopper

So sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thank you Linda,its getting better day by day.At times it seems like I catch a glimpse of her out the corner of my eye.The other day I went to the back door to call her in.Then it hit me that she wasn't there to come in,so that was rough.Other then those type of moments I see her everyday in her baby Ginger.Well she's not a baby anymore,but still her baby.I put Jazz collar on Ginger.The funny thing is Ginger has become even more protective over use now.She lays at the office door like she is gaurding us lol.She follows us all around the house now.Something she never did while Jazz was here.She has changed since Jazz got sick and now gone.She has become more Mother like if that makes any sense.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I finally got Jazz ashes back.I bought her a Paws on our Heart cherry wooden picture urn.So she is a least home with us again and right beside my desk.I have the bone we took with her the day we had to put her down on top of the urn box.Her ashes and some other things are inside.Just thought I would post this.Its engraved with her name with Gone to Soon But Forever in our Hearts.Along with her birth and death dates.

7b3257b5-3d81-4732-ad15-5e54c94fbd45_zps1758e23e.jpg

Last edited:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Okay latest on the hybrid which has now been named.The Quadflow which will be engraved on the device.I got to see mine which is a 18350 device as I like smaller devices.I also have a extra tube to extend to 18490/500 battery usable.The machinist is still waiting for the glass tanks to get in.I thought he had them already but not the case.I'm really excited for everyone to see the Quadflow.I should have mine to do a video on very shortly.I'm sorry for the long wait,I have no control over that.The machinist has a full time day job,plus is the Fire Chief of his local Fire Department.So he stays very busy.I have been assured not much longer for the release of the Quadflow.I will post more on this as I hear more.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Just swingin thru to say hi, my order just came in today ;) i still can't get over how good this hooch juice is ;)

Great video bone,I have a RSST as well and I love it.To be a China knock off it works very well.Glad to hear you like the Hooch.Far as the SS cable goes,it works!very well.Foxman might chime in on this one about the flavor difference vs SS mesh.I find with mesh the flavor gets muted after awhile.With the SS cable I've yet to experience that and the flavor is better.That is just my own opinion though.Thanks for the video bone.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi All,

I was wondering if the defcon mini is still being built? how long it usually takes to get one. and most importantly....how big is the wick hole, and is it possible for me to drill out the wick hole to 1/8 of an inch.

No I'm sorry they are no longer being built.I do have plans of a new design that I'm talking with my machinist about for them.That will be a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread